• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Peppermint Comrade's Catalog Shop and Wishlist~

I have the wall mounted monitor, the globe hologram lookin thing (don't know the name off the top of my head), the hologram shaped like a person (idk that name either xD) and I might have one more (I think it's a captains monitor). The sci fi wall and floor and unorderable and I'm using them in my house. xD

Okay! I'll take the globe hologram and the human hologram, too.

No, I need all of them.
Alright, just making sure. Also, to be safe I'm assuming I won't have all these items in until Monday-Tuesday. I can't tt until then and the current orders will most likely take up the space between now and then.

Alright, just making sure. Also, to be safe I'm assuming I won't have all these items in until Monday-Tuesday. I can't tt until then and the current orders will most likely take up the space between now and then.

Okay! Just drop me a PM when everything comes in.

Okay! Just drop me a PM when everything comes in.

Kay, will do.

A note to orders after this post:
My mailbox is pretty backed up atm, so any new orders will probably take until Monday or Tuesday. I will still note any orders that are placed, but the wait will be at least that long.

How much would it be to catalog these?
Classic Series
Astro series
Polka-dot series
Alpine Series
Modern Series

I'd also like to buy a neutral wall.

Back