• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Peppermint Comrade's Catalog Shop and Wishlist~

I'd like to request an order of items. This order consists of furniture items from the Sleek series, Modern series and Classic Series. My current HHA Theme Challenge is set at "Trendy", and I'm trying to get these specific items to complete the furniture series in my order, both of which are part of that HHA theme. I'm still missing two items from the Sleek series (the sideboard and sofa), so I might make a second order request later on.

With that out of the way, here's the order details:

Villager/Mayor Name: Andrew
Name of Town: Ylisstol

My order is as follows:
1: Classic Table
2: Classic Chair
3: Classic Wall Shelf
4: Modern Bed
5: Sleek Stereo

Additionally, I'm able to fufill some requests on your furniture list:
-Cabin Rug
-Kart
-Modern End Table
-Modern Cabinet
-Ranch Chair

I've re-ordered these items (except for the Kart since it's unorderable) from my in-game catalog earlier tonight (August 3rd 2013). They should be sent to my mailbox tommorow morning. For the Cabin Rug and the Ranch Chair I'd sold the original items when I purchased them initally, but for the Modern End Table and Cabinet I've refurbished them with the 'Red' finish at Re-Tail.

Should you wish to buy the items from me instead of doing a trade, I'll sell the 'wishlist' items at their regular in-game catalogue prices with no markup.

This is the first time I've done any sort of online Animal Crossing trading/selling with other players so I'm rather new at this sort of thing.

I'll be ready for trading/selling anytime tommorow from approximatley after 10AM E.S.T./Eastern Standard Time to about 9:00PM-10:00PM EST; albeit spoardically.

Thanks for reading this post.

I'd like to request an order of items. This order consists of furniture items from the Sleek series, Modern series and Classic Series. My current HHA Theme Challenge is set at "Trendy", and I'm trying to get these specific items to complete the furniture series in my order, both of which are part of that HHA theme. I'm still missing two items from the Sleek series (the sideboard and sofa), so I might make a second order request later on.

With that out of the way, here's the order details:

Villager/Mayor Name: Andrew
Name of Town: Ylisstol

My order is as follows:
1: Classic Table
2: Classic Chair
3: Classic Wall Shelf
4: Modern Bed
5: Sleek Stereo

Additionally, I'm able to fufill some requests on your furniture list:
-Cabin Rug
-Kart
-Modern End Table
-Modern Cabinet
-Ranch Chair

I've re-ordered these items (except for the Kart since it's unorderable) from my in-game catalog earlier tonight (August 3rd 2013). They should be sent to my mailbox tommorow morning. For the Cabin Rug and the Ranch Chair I'd sold the original items when I purchased them initally, but for the Modern End Table and Cabinet I've refurbished them with the 'Red' finish at Re-Tail.

Should you wish to buy the items from me instead of doing a trade, I'll sell the 'wishlist' items at their regular in-game catalogue prices with no markup.

This is the first time I've done any sort of online Animal Crossing trading/selling with other players so I'm rather new at this sort of thing.

I'll be ready for trading/selling anytime tommorow from approximatley after 10AM E.S.T./Eastern Standard Time to about 9:00PM-10:00PM EST; albeit spoardically.

Thanks for reading this post.

Are you looking to take home or just catalog the items? Just asking so I know whether I need to order them or if you're okay with cataloging the ones in my house~.
Edit: I have extras of those sleek items also, so you don't have to make a second order. xD

Last edited:
Taking home the items I guess...I'm planning to set up the items I've ordered in my house for HHA/Happy Home Academy scoring purposes.

EDIT: How much is my order going to cost, bell-wise? In addition, do I visit your town to make the trade/deal or will it be vice-versa?

Last edited:
If we're trading the items you mentioned for the items I have there's no extra cost. o.o
I ordered the items you wanted, they should get here around noon your time.
Oh and do you mind if we visit your town :eek:?

Last edited:
I don't mind if my town's the place for the trade. Thanks.

I'll add your 3DS FC to my 3DS system by 12PM EST on Sun Aug 4th 2013, and I'll edit this post when I've opened the train station gate.

EDIT: I've added your Friend code, and I've listed you by your ACNF villager name from your profile. Gate is now open.

If you wish to speak to the villagers in my town it's alright, and it's OK to shake most of the trees, except for the ones growing perfect cherries and the single tree with peaches growing on it.

Last edited:
Just re-read my post saying when I'd be available: it should have said 9:00AM EST to 10:00PM EST. Made a mistake when I wrote that post, sorry about that!

Anyways, I'm available to do the trading/selling now. Gate has been opened. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Just re-read my post saying when I'd be available: it should have said 9:00AM EST to 10:00PM EST. Made a mistake when I wrote that post, sorry about that!

Anyways, I'm available to do the trading/selling now. Gate has been opened. Thanks for reading.

Sorry for the delay, and I think you may need to re-open your gate since I just added you.

How much for the classic set? :>

15k to catalog, 35k to buy~.

Could I get I Love You and K.K Love Song?

Sure thing, it'll be 10k. Is that alright :eek:?

Last edited:
I have the Regal Dresser/ Sofa and the Kiddie Bureau if you would like them
Also can I get the following
Modern Wall
Modern Sofa
Modern Cabinet
Modern Table &
Modern Chair

That's fine! Pm me when u wanna trade! And ill add u.

Edit: got your order mixed up, the songs are already here. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the Regal Dresser/ Sofa and the Kiddie Bureau if you would like them
Also can I get the following
Modern Wall
Modern Sofa
Modern Cabinet
Modern Table &
Modern Chair

Sure, I'll order them. Is trading your items for my items okay? :eek:

Last edited:
Back