• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Peppermint Comrade's Catalog Shop and Wishlist~

Hi, I'm back again for another order. (maybe two as I'm requesting seven items...)

I'm still only getting 180,000 points so far with regards for the HHA Theme challenge (Trendy) - points are only being counted for the exterior. So like my previous order, this order has items coming from the 'Trendy' HHA theme. Since I'm doing a mix-and-match of trendy and non-trendy items, I've decided to make all of the rooms in my house have the Trendy theme, not just the left, right and main rooms.

With that out of the way, here's my order info:
Name: Andrew
Town: Ylisstol

Order:
1. Minimalist Chair
2. Minimalist Minitable
3. Astro CD Player
4. Astro Chair
5. Astro Closet
6. Astro Dresser
7. Astro Shelf

I've got more items that are on your wishlist that I'm willing to trade:
1. Ranch wall
2. Robo dresser
3. Robo floor
4. Podium
5. Mop
6. Stair dresser
7. Tea vase

Hopefully this is good enough for a trade. Otherwise, how much would this order set me back in terms of bells?

I've ordered the robo dresser, robo floor and the podium from the HHA Showcase (HHA orders come only in the mornings), I have already recieved the orders for the ranch wall, mop, stair dresser and tea vase (as those were T.I.Y. orders). Since the HHA-ordered items won't come in until tommorow morning, I won't be able to do any trading until tommorow (Saturday August 10th 2013).

Would it be possible to do a trade/deal in my town again? It would be the same times as before for when I'd be online tommorow: 9:00AM - 10:00PM EST.

Thanks for reading this post.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm back again for another order. (maybe two as I'm requesting seven items...)

I'm still only getting 180,000 points so far with regards for the HHA Theme challenge (Trendy) - points are only being counted for the exterior. So like my previous order, this order has items coming from the 'Trendy' HHA theme. Since I'm doing a mix-and-match of trendy and non-trendy items, I've decided to make all of the rooms in my house have the Trendy theme, not just the left, right and main rooms.

With that out of the way, here's my order info:
Name: Andrew
Town: Ylisstol

Order:
1. Minimalist Chair
2. Minimalist Minitable
3. Astro CD Player
4. Astro Chair
5. Astro Closet
6. Astro Dresser
7. Astro Shelf

I've got more items that are on your wishlist that I'm willing to trade:
1. Ranch wall
2. Robo dresser
3. Robo floor
4. Podium
5. Mop
6. Stair dresser
7. Tea vase

Hopefully this is good enough for a trade. Otherwise, how much would this order set me back in terms of bells?

I've ordered the robo dresser, robo floor and the podium from the HHA Showcase (HHA orders come only in the mornings), I have already recieved the orders for the ranch wall, mop, stair dresser and tea vase (as those were T.I.Y. orders). Since the HHA-ordered items won't come in until tommorow morning, I won't be able to do any trading until tommorow (Saturday August 10th 2013).

Would it be possible to do a trade/deal in my town again? It would be the same times as before for when I'd be online tommorow: 9:00AM - 10:00PM EST.

Thanks for reading this post.

A trade is good, I'll order the items you mentioned~.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much to catalog the Alpine set? ^^ I'm not available right now though >_<

It'd be 15k to catalog it. Pm me whenever you're ready and I'll take it out of my house. xD

Alright, thanks. As stated previously the items I've ordered from the HHA will be ready tommorow for the trade. I'll open my town gate for around 12:00PM-8:00PM EST tommorow. I'll edit this post when my town gate's open. That or make a new post if other users make order requests inbetween now and then.

i'd like to order your ranch set, catalog your classic set, and order an alpine chair, an alpine shelf, and an alpine table. How much? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*the alpine large table

- - - Post Merge - - -

could you pm me when you get back on? :)

I've opened my town's gate, and I'm ready for the trade.

EDIT - Aug 10 2013 2:48PM: Gates currently closed. Will re-edit post when I've re-opened them.

Last edited:
I've re-opened my town's gate. Ready to do the trade tonight if everything's ready on your end.

I'd like to purchase select things from the astro set. I'm looking for the bed, CD player, closet and wall. I'm available most of the week to trade. Name your price.

I'll give you 400K to catalog your Astro, Robo, Modern Wood, Exoctic, Alpine, and Rococo series?

And another 50K to catalog your mad scientist theme?

Last edited:
I just realized that I don't have the astro bed (I was reminded about that one, due to the posters above mentioning it), and that I didn't ask for it in the order. Can my order be amended to add the astro bed? I have a Red Vase that I can trade (in addition to my aforementioned items in my earlier order), but since it's a HHA order, I can only have it ready for tommorow (Sunday Aug 11th 2013).
Gate closed for tonight as a result of this error of mine, so I won't be ready until tommorow.

Last edited:
I just realized that I don't have the astro bed, and that I didn't ask for it in the order. Can my order be amended to add the astro bed? I have a Red Vase I can order from the HHA for trading (in addition to my aforementioned items in my earlier order), and I can have it ready for tommorow.
Gate closed as a result of this mistake, so I won't be ready until tommorow, so that I can order the red vase.

I'll add it to the order list~. Pm me tomorrow when you're ready to trade. :eek:

Are you interested in my offer? I know it's a lot of stuff; just let me know!

Are you interested in my offer? I know it's a lot of stuff; just let me know!

Oh sorry, that one just showed up for me, not sure why xD. The robo, modern wood, exotic, and rococo sets will need to be ordered, so they will take a little while. Oh and are you sure you don't want to take them home with you? That's alot to pay just to catalog them, since you'd have to reorder them at your shop after you've picked them up. o.o

Oh sorry, that one just showed up for me, not sure why xD. The robo, modern wood, exotic, and rococo sets will need to be ordered, so they will take a little while. Oh and are you sure you don't want to take them home with you? That's alot to pay just to catalog them, since you'd have to reorder them at your shop after you've picked them up. o.o

That works for me. I need all of them for my two houses anyway. lol For the modern wood set, I only need the Bed, Shelf, TV, Desk, and Bookcase. I have all the other pieces.

Also, you wouldn't happen to have the Sci-fi theme too? I didn't see it listed on your chart.

Last edited:
That works for me. I need all of them anyway for my two houses anyway. lol For the modern wood set, I only need the Bed, Shelf, TV, Desk, and Bookcase. I have all the other pieces.

Also, you wouldn't happen to have the Sci-fi theme too? I didn't see it listed on your chart.

I have the wall mounted monitor, the globe hologram lookin thing (don't know the name off the top of my head), the hologram shaped like a person (idk that name either xD) and I might have one more (I think it's a captains monitor). The sci fi wall and floor and unorderable and I'm using them in my house. xD

Back