• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
David said:
here peekaboom, heres a bit more of my camera have the 135 mm lens on.

Photoon2010-09-19at22113.jpg

also - haircut ftw.
HOLY CRAP I NEED THAT.

Nice hair xD

Leslie, I didn't say you were ugly. I imagined you diffrent though. But, you're pretty ;D

I hate my ears too <_<. psh, why do we need ears anyway? Can't we just have a hole in our head?

Lisamilitz said:
David said:

also - haircut ftw.
HOLY CRAP I NEED THAT.

Nice hair xD

Leslie, I didn't say you were ugly. I imagined you diffrent though. But, you're pretty ;D

I hate my ears too <_<. psh, why do we need ears anyway? Can't we just have a hole in our head?
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
hole%20in%20the%20head.jpg
</div>
O_O

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
MeasEltonJohn.jpg
</div>

Who's this? I told you: Elton John is the Best. Now believe me when I say that.

Note: this isn't my complete costume. I'm not wearing the bow tie, plus you can't see the whole hat in the picture :r

Kaleb said:
MeasEltonJohn.jpg
</div>

Note: this isn't my complete costume. I'm not wearing the bow tie, plus you can't see the whole hat in the picture :r
Those glasses are awesome.

FarrenTheRobot said:
Kaleb said:
MeasEltonJohn.jpg
</div>

I know. I want prescription.

Kaleb said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Kaleb said:
MeasEltonJohn.jpg
</div>

I know. I want prescription.
Now start singing Pinball Wizard before I steal them.

David said:

also - haircut ftw.
What camera do you have?
I read your thread ages ago but I cbf finding it.

*trevor said:
g3q0Y.jpg

Look at this stud.
even though the pic sucks, it's proof that i have met yet another tbter :p now, does anyone else here attend a Minnesota college/university? hahaha

Bulerias said:
*trevor said:
g3q0Y.jpg

Look at this stud.
even though the pic sucks, it's proof that i have met yet another tbter :p now, does anyone else here attend a Minnesota college/university? hahaha
I was thinking about going to a college in Minnesota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back