• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling pink roses 🌹

angelcore

cloud cruiser
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Spring Sakura
White Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Tulip
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (235) +
ଘhey all~!

i am planning on opening up a little garden/fruit shop once i have more free time during the summer, but for now i have some pink roses i've been growing that i'd like to sell for some TBT.

➵ 1TBT per 1 pink rose
?
➵ pick up only no deliveries!
?
➵ FC: 3196-4256-5220
+
➵ also growing pink tulips atm! will update soon once i have a good amount.
✧​

I would love two, please! I wanna start breeding more pinks.

May I also get two pink tulips? If you have any :)

4 tbt total?

also! are there any fruits you're looking for?

i can provide a free complimentary basket of 3 of these fruits: peach, cherries, bananas, mangos, lychees, or pears :)

Hm. I would love a basket of peaches! Thank you so much!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, i'm ready! I added ya :)

Hey, I'd love to buy 20 pink roses, and any peaches if they're available :)

Hey, I'd love to buy 20 pink roses, and any peaches if they're available :)

hi there! i’d love to sell you some roses + peaches (were you interested in perfect or regular?)

atm, i believe i have about 10 in stock! but im currently breeding more, so i’ll let you know once i have all 20 ready for you :)

hi there! i’d love to sell you some roses + peaches (were you interested in perfect or regular?)

atm, i believe i have about 10 in stock! but im currently breeding more, so i’ll let you know once i have all 20 ready for you :)

That sounds great :) I’m only looking for perfect peaches atm, and I’d love if you could let me know when your pink tulips would be available for purchase !

That sounds great :) I’m only looking for perfect peaches atm, and I’d love if you could let me know when your pink tulips would be available for purchase !

sounds great, would 1TBT per 3 perfect peaches be alright with you?

and i certainly will! once i finish your order of roses, i'll get started on the tulips!
feel free to order as many tulips as you'd like (same price of 1tbt per hybrid) c:

sounds great, would 1TBT per 3 perfect peaches be alright with you?

and i certainly will! once i finish your order of roses, i'll get started on the tulips!
feel free to order as many tulips as you'd like (same price of 1tbt per hybrid) c:

Could I do twenty tulips also ! And my mistake, I meant to say regular peaches >.<

Last edited:
Could I do twenty tulips also ! And my mistake, I meant to say regular peaches >.<

np at all! should be 40tbt in total then (dw about paying for regular peaches~)
might take a bit to get everything ready, but i'll get back to you once i've prepared your order :)

np at all! should be 40tbt in total then (dw about paying for regular peaches~)
might take a bit to get everything ready, but i'll get back to you once i've prepared your order :)

Sounds great :)

Back