Pizza vs. Pasta

Pizza or Pasta?

• Total voters
I chose pizza merely because it fills me up more compared to pasta. I can eat lots of spaghetti and end up feeling a bit hungry after. Same applies for lasagna, but it's not bad.

Pasta all the way! It's literally my favourite food tbh so it'd win against anything. 😂 I do really like pizza too, but pasta wins for me overall.

I can’t choose! Both are so delicious! They’re both similar too. They have sauce, I like cheese on both, etc.

I prefer pasta. I strongly believe that pineapple is the only topping that makes pizza somewhat tolerable.

Who will come out on top?

I just voted pasta, but at the time of my vote it is 16 v 16... equal voting!

I prefer pasta, because if I want, I can add some delicious bread. Pizza comes with built-in bread every single time, no choice.

Don't get me wrong though, pizza is pretty great!

I like both so it’s too hard to choose. In the end I went for pizza as it’s too hard to resist 😋

I probably like them both equally, but if I have to pick then pasta.

I voted for pizza. I love pizza a lot. Generally, I don't like pasta dishes with red sauces. I also find pasta hard to eat sometimes/messy, so I don't like to order it when I'm eating out. Pizza is usually fairly easy to eat.

I like that there are lots of options with both, though!

i’d go with pasta since there’s so many different types and i can usually eat more of it in one sitting! when it comes to pizza i can usually only eat one slice (maybe two if i’m hungry enough) and i only really like it if it’s smothered in meat

Both are pretty good, but I have a stronger preference for pasta. There's definitely a lot more variety of pasta dishes out there, and while there are some that I like less than pizza, overall there are a lot that I enjoy more than pizza!

Back