Pizza vs. Pasta

Pizza or Pasta?

• Total voters
I love pizza but chose pasta simply because it's so much more versatile and varied depending on the dish you make.

I like pasta more now than I did growing up as I've got to experiment with it myself, but I've got to go with good old pizza

I love pizza, but I think I prefer pasta because it's something I could eat more often without getting tired of it. With pasta, there are so many different ways to prepare it—whether it's a simple marinara, a creamy Alfredo, or something more unique. It just feels more versatile to me, and I can enjoy it more frequently without feeling like it's too much.

It's a lot harder to choose between them now than it was when I was younger, but I think I'd still have to go with pizza. I never get tired of it

I'm not a huge fan of tomato sauce. I'll eat it, but if given the coice between that and something else, I'd chose the something else. That being said, I prefer pasta. I love a good alfredo and the variety of noodle sizes and textures! My current favorite noodles are bowties :). I do love a good spinach alfredo pizza, but noodles are king in my eyes.

The combination of both, the macaroni and cheese pizza from Cici's, is actually a fire combo too in my opinion.

Originally I would have said pizza, but as someone who is now gluten free and has to watch my dairy (lactose) intake pizza is way too hard to be able to eat. While some places offer cauliflower crust instead of wheat pretty much none that I’ve come across have a lactose free cheese option that they offer. So sadly unless it’s homemade with those things in mind I pretty much have to pass.

Pasta on the other hand is much more flexible as is most restaurants serving it. Many gluten free pastas are widely available and I’m finding that I actually prefer rice pasta to wheat pasta. Cheese can still be a problem but it’s easier to go easier on cheese with pasta compared to pizza.

So I have to go with pasta.

Pasta!!! Technically, lasagna is made from sheets of pasta. And i do love lasagna.

I also love spaghetti, penne, tortellini, manicotti, mac n cheese, gnocchi, and sooo many more.

Back