• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Why do some guys always wear shorts? Last night at work I saw a guy in shorts and we work at a container port right on the ocean's edge and there's a polar vortex moving through my province. He was inside his crane machinery most of the night but you still have to get out and walk around sometimes. He must be stronger then the rest of us. Extra thick skin or something lmao

failed my first uni exam but i‘m weirdly. not afflicted at all? it feels like nothing i‘ve done this past year counts which can be both good and bad

earlier my dog was quiet and sleeping and generally being a good boi but then as soon as I started my online classes for the day he decided to start making a bunch if noise and acting like an idiot, so I made this out of frustration lol

4xtgq1.jpg

I was on a WhatsApp call with other people I did not know too well for this project and I forgot to close the door and you can just hear my sister doing her business right across the hall. It was too obvious and I started to laugh nervously and then my sister kept sneaking up and talking and I’m just like, why do you have to be here? I had to ask them to give me a moment for how embarrassed I was.

Thank ****ing gosh, my uncle will do my mom's unemployment for me. To be honest, it's for the better. I'm sorry for pushing the responsibility onto him, although he said he was fine with it - but honestly, it's for the best. My mom isn't receiving her money because of me, so might as well hand it off to someone else to do responsibly.

Why do some guys always wear shorts? Last night at work I saw a guy in shorts and we work at a container port right on the ocean's edge and there's a polar vortex moving through my province. He was inside his crane machinery most of the night but you still have to get out and walk around sometimes. He must be stronger then the rest of us. Extra thick skin or something lmao
I do this sometimes because I just like the feeling of being cold. After a while it starts to become uncomfortable, but those first moments of standing in the snow in a T-shirt and shorts are really nice. I don't know why I'm like this.

collectibless.png

is this a cute lineup, be honest pls
my problem is that i have a white and a blue star fragment so i would need to trade or buy a yellow and a pink fragment, and idk if it's a bad idea to get rid of my white fragment?? but i don't love it anyway and i don't have any lineups that work with it ):

the quest for a cute lineup is long and filled w hardships ..............

I don't really have much interest in the majority of the game threads in The Basement anymore for a variety of reasons, the main one being that it gets tiring having to wait for someone else to continue the game (in some cases, it has even taken weeks/months!). From now on I'll only keep participating in a few, such as the "rate the song above you!" and "ask the below user a question!" threads.

I have 9 spare yellow candy collectibles and 3 winter mittens. Anyone want?

Not me, since I don't really care for collectibles nor TBT currency, but I appreciate your offer!

View attachment 355732
my problem is that i have a white and a blue star fragment so i would need to trade or buy a yellow and a pink fragment, and idk if it's a bad idea to get rid of my white fragment?? but i don't love it anyway and i don't have any lineups that work with it ):

You should go for it! I think is does it the cute mark very well.

Did see a yellow fragment for sale on a thread earlier, so you might be able to achieve it soon.

View attachment 355732

i think it’s cute! and it’d look good with your bottom birthstone lineup if you decide to keep it!

Back