• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I really hope this internet woke culture will overdose on sleeping pills and sleep forever and people will wake up and see how ridiculous some people are.

I found an excellent article on the matter but it's in Swedish so it wouldn't matter for like 90% of the people here anyway

WHAT TIME IS IT?
tumblr_njrqf1tIYA1qzig84o2_1280.png

I really hope this internet woke culture will overdose on sleeping pills and sleep forever and people will wake up and see how ridiculous some people are.
Eeehhhh you shouldn't wish overdose on anyone mate. My coworker overdosed himself back in December and his jacket is still in my car. Not trying to be that guy but it was a poor choice of words.

Eeehhhh you shouldn't wish overdose on anyone mate. My coworker overdosed himself back in December and his jacket is still in my car. Not trying to be that guy but it was a poor choice of words.
Yeah it was a visual expression because that culture annoy me quite a lot and a pun on the woke thing. Of course you shouldn't do it for reals, and I'm sorry for your co-worker.

Last edited:
Reactions: oak
Yeah it was a visual expression because that culture annoy me quite a lot and a pun on the woke thing. Of course you shouldn't do it for reals, and I'm sorry for your co-worker.
It's okay you don't have to be sorry. I just get touchy with the topic.

A print I've been after for a while appeared on LM and it has such a dark, set-in stain on it.
I don't know if it's worth the $400+ gamble of getting it out, ehhh.

i wonder what the oldest pokemon in wonder trade is?

idk i've been wonder trading like crazy trying to get the last few shield exclusives i need (please wish me good wonder trade luck :c it's taking ages) and the thought crossed my mind. is there a pokemon that's been in wonder trade for years? if anything it's probably a magikarp ;w;

Back