• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

why is it that on HHD, u can use rv furniture but not rv villagers?

also my brother has been watching the office lately and i honestly don't get why this show is so popular it's pretty dull
i might be missing the jokes but yeah, i don't understand it 😕

My white rabbit has an orange spagetti stain in her fur and idk how it got there lmao. I don't remember spilling anything yesterday but the stain don't lie. I tried wiping her with a damp cloth but it's not coming out, yikes.

either i'm going crazy or my amount of tbt went from 52 to 51
i didn't spend any, where did it go?? 😂
i don't mind, it's just 1tbt lol

the direct? but..... splatoon 3...

i'm jk, tbh i was pretty bummed until the end
To be perfectly fair there were a couple things that piqued my interest..

Skyward Sword coming to the Switch!
Ninja Gaiden collection...seems cool, though considering how much I struggled w/ the first one for the original Xbox will it be worth getting?
Ghosts N' Goblins Resurrection...honestly I already knew of this game's existence but it was nice to see some extra game play footage I hadn't seen before.

Next Ninty Direct better have some God damn Metroid-related stuff!!! >8|

To be perfectly fair there were a couple things that piqued my interest..

Skyward Sword coming to the Switch!
Ninja Gaiden collection...seems cool, though considering how much I struggled w/ the first one for the original Xbox will it be worth getting?
Ghosts N' Goblins Resurrection...honestly I already knew of this game's existence but it was nice to see some extra game play footage I hadn't seen before.
i've always wanted to play skyward sword but i'm worried it'll be expensive
but now it's on the switch, it'll probably be really cheap on the wii lol

My white rabbit has an orange spagetti stain in her fur and idk how it got there lmao. I don't remember spilling anything yesterday but the stain don't lie. I tried wiping her with a damp cloth but it's not coming out, yikes.
She's clean now, hallelujah. Still wondering how it happened tho. Will it forever be a mystery?

you know what i am? i'm a stray. i just travel from place to place before i get kicked out to the curb again... lol. people let me in on the scraps, but it's always temporary, and i'm back out on the street again. it's just exactly what i am: a stray.

Back