• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

my entire mind is just focused on splatoon and this 1 letter my favourite villager sent after he left my town without saying
Screenshot_20210217-174638.jpg

can't even

me: lying in bed cause I'm really tired and don't want to do schoolwork

also me: nerding tf out over the fact that the N64 from 1996 has more processing power than my 32-bit computer prob from like 2014-15 lmaooo

I'm out of mobile data for this month and I finally took the L and purchased more. It's so boring on my breaks at work without it as I don't have access to wifi.

my mum doesn't like that i have no friends but whenever i try to reach out to people i used to be friends with, they're always horrible to me, i won't argue with them but trying to put up with them is so tiring 😑

i don't think my mum understands that i'm happy and i don't get lonely because i have my family to hang out with
i don't care if that means i only talk to the same 5 people, i like it that way 😊

Just had a poptart, I don't know how Americans can eat these for breakfast.

I eat them just so I had somethin that needs like no preparation and to be quick in the morning to eat. Some flavours I eat right out of the package and only one flavour I microwave which literally takes like 15 secs otherwise it'll burn my mouth. I know other people eat them as a snack. Not very filling.

Also, I finally figured out what was making that noise on the screen of my window. A lizard. Somehow a lizard got in my room (I don't open my windows so my guess is it came from the window shaker AC) and has been living it up in my window for like 2 or 3 weeks now. I only just found out about it cause I saw it jump from one of my plants not in the window to another. It freaked me the heck out cause I saw it in the corner of my eye and I didn't have my glasses on, so all I saw was this brown thing jump from my plants. I was trying to get it in a cup so I could bring it outside but it jumped in a glass pot full of water (for plant propagation) and couldn't get out. So I just dumped that outside. It's alive and hopefully will not scare the living daylights outta me again.

i thought they were snacks not breakfast :0
well i wouldn't eat it for breakfast lol

I thought they were a dessert 😂
Post automatically merged:

I eat them just so I had somethin that needs like no preparation and to be quick in the morning to eat. Some flavours I eat right out of the package and only one flavour I microwave which literally takes like 15 secs otherwise it'll burn my mouth. I know other people eat them as a snack. Not very filling.

Also, I finally figured out what was making that noise on the screen of my window. A lizard. Somehow a lizard got in my room (I don't open my windows so my guess is it came from the window shaker AC) and has been living it up in my window for like 2 or 3 weeks now. I only just found out about it cause I saw it jump from one of my plants not in the window to another. It freaked me the heck out cause I saw it in the corner of my eye and I didn't have my glasses on, so all I saw was this brown thing jump from my plants. I was trying to get it in a cup so I could bring it outside but it jumped in a glass pot full of water (for plant propagation) and couldn't get out. So I just dumped that outside. It's alive and hopefully will not scare the living daylights outta me again.

Oh ok, so they are considered more as like a convenient snack? I toasted mine and they were very tasty, but also very naughty 😍 Even better when dunked in a cuppa 👍

Hi, I’m Guy Fieri, and we’re all masked up rolling out to FlavorTown looking for America’s greatest curbsides, drive-thrus, and take-outs.

I’m a bit tired of the pandemic.

I don't know exactly why some users on other websites love to go around adding every single random person that they see as "friends" (or following), but I get a feeling that a good portion of them think it's some kind of prestigious achievement to have the most friends/followers.

i really wish you could layer clothes in new horizons. i'm really appreciative of all the options, but let me put jackets on over stuff!

Yes! I would love this so much. I don’t want to wear the sleeves dresses in the winter, it would be so nice to add sweaters or jackets to them!!

Back