• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I thought they were a dessert 😂
Post automatically merged:

Oh ok, so they are considered more as like a convenient snack? I toasted mine and they were very tasty, but also very naughty 😍 Even better when dunked in a cuppa 👍

Yeah convenience snack is a good way to put it. I occasionally snack on them. I'm afraid to put poptarts in the toaster cause I always think they'll fall apart and make a huge mess while toasting. Also if I drank coffee I would love to try that out.

I was mad at myself for procrastinating on ordering some amiibo cards off of Amazon, cause the price of one of the ones I wanted doubled, so I no longer wanted it for that price. So then I went to Etsy to order some. Which now that I've thought about it, is better cause not only is the seller in my state, but with the wicked weather that's been happening, and on Amazon I don't know where somethin ships from until AFTER I place the order, it was prob better that I did it on Etsy. Plus, these ones will hopefully come soon as it gave me an estimated date before I even placed the order, somethin Amazon doesn't always do.

why is my sister actually so whiny, normally she's chill but if she's acting like this then idk if i can put up with her for 3 days

🤨 sir that doesn’t answer my question.

ED5F7FF8-7E75-4106-BC41-74AA7ABB1833.jpeg

Just had a poptart, I don't know how Americans can eat these for breakfast.
I've never actually heard of someone eating them for breakfast lol, I usually have one as a snack and even then, I don't like most of the flavors and I always have to pick the crust off 😂😂

the mini ones that are like 95% crust are disgusting lmao

bruhhh i recently spilled pepsi all over a bunch of my amiibos, like 28 so had to replace them
now i finally got them back and my mum charged into my room to get a charger, knocks my pepsi over and somehow manages to get pepsi on my 2ds, laptop, acnh guide book, amiibo books and amiibo figures
some of the pages in my books have ripped and we had to stick everything else in rice because my sister thinks that'll help

but now my mum keeps saying she feels bad and wants to pay me back but idk what to say because it's not her fault and i am just super worried that she is too upset about this even though it's literally not a big deal, everything still works

i mean like, i gotta stop leaving full glasses of pepsi everywhere to be fair 😅

sorry i just had to talk about this because i basically have nobody to talk to atm and i'm bored lol

🤨 sir that doesn’t answer my question.

View attachment 357379

Bruuuuh I hate when my parents do this, mostly my mom. Then I wait for them to text back an answer but they don't (I can see when they type). Then I have to resend my text and wait a while for them to respond cause again, my mom takes a while to look at her phone. I'm sure they don't notice but I will literally copy+paste my text and send that, out of spite.

Also at work today there was this dog that smelled strongly of maple syrup. I figured maybe it was just the owner who smelled like that but then after the dogs bath I happened to be drying off that same dog and he STILL smelled like maple syrup. It's not a bad smell, I like it, I just found it super odd.

[
I've never actually heard of someone eating them for breakfast lol, I usually have one as a snack and even then, I don't like most of the flavors and I always have to pick the crust off 😂😂

the mini ones that are like 95% crust are disgusting lmao

Ooh I’m interested to know your go-to flavour now. I bought the Chocolate ones, and burned my last one after toasting it. Still ate it though 😂 I don’t know Kellogg’s are known to be a big breakfast brand in the UK, so I just assumed that would be the case for the US.

[

Ooh I’m interested to know your go-to flavour now. I bought the Chocolate ones, and burned my last one after toasting it. Still ate it though 😂 I don’t know Kellogg’s are known to be a big breakfast brand in the UK, so I just assumed that would be the case for the US.
my favorite flavor is the chocolate chip cookie dough one! theyre to die for 😍😍

and as for blueberry and strawberry... we just don't talk about those 😆😝

why do people keep sending me these? 😂
View attachment 357543
if ya gonna send a hacked pokemon, at least give it a normal name
but they always come with a free master ball so i got that lol
lol i keep getting them too. my brother says that they're from sites that make these pokemon and naming them that then wonder trading them is how they advertise the site. best advice is to release it cus he says it can possibly harm your game if you trade it (though i keep all the items too :3).

lol i keep getting them too. my brother says that they're from sites that make these pokemon and naming them that then wonder trading them is how they advertise the site. best advice is to release it cus he says it can possibly harm your game if you trade it (though i keep all the items too :3).
tbh i do release them but i also keep the items lol

Had to explain to a person how an actual old-school TV works like... am I that old? 😂

They probably won't if they're from that. I dunno if GTS are a thing still but that might **** up your game. I mean if they can WT it around it's more or less safe unless it's a bad egg/coding pokemon.

Had to explain to a person how an actual old-school TV works like... am I that old? 😂

They probably won't if they're from that. I dunno if GTS are a thing still but that might **** up your game. I mean if they can WT it around it's more or less safe unless it's a bad egg/coding pokemon.
An old CRTV?

Back