• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

how come when you're sick, whenever you look at or think about sweet stuff, it makes you feel even more sick?

ok it's something to do with glucose, idk the quora answers aren't of much help

netflix needs to remove the button that allows me to go straight to the next episode
it is literally past 1am and i didn't even notice til now because i can't stop watching tv

I work in traffic management, and ppl failing to follow road signs will never fail to amuse me. Like they speed up in a lane that's closed 100 m ahead just to get ahead of 1 person and almost crash when they try to merge into the lane they're supposed to be in 🙄

So I searched up "Elle Woods pranks Harvard" on Google, and I found nothing. Are you seriously telling me that after all these years, not one person has pretended to be Elle Woods and broke into Harvard with a pep rally squad?

You know, that would be one of the best pranks ever if that were to happen. Spending hours upon hours studying and working your ass off to apply for Harvard, all to do that over-the-top prank... I'm thinking, even if you did that prank just for the hell of it, maybe you could record that musical prank as an audition video for Broadway or a famous performing arts school. I think they'd love it.
Post automatically merged:

I work in traffic management, and ppl failing to follow road signs will never fail to amuse me. Like they speed up in a lane that's closed 100 m ahead just to get ahead of 1 person and almost crash when they try to merge into the lane they're supposed to be in 🙄

fast n furious bb

Seriously though, for me I would probably be merging as soon as possible. I don't like waiting for the last couple of seconds to move to the other lane.

another thing about work is that my current coworkers see such a different side of me. They think I'm quiet, reserved and perhaps even sheltered. My old coworkers would not say the same 😂 they'd say I'm very cheeky, far from innocent and somewhat loud lol

so it's officially my mum's birthday and the second the clock hit midnight, i gave her my homemade gift, which is probably the best gift she will recieve because it's made of love and not amazon vouchers
sorry to my siblings lol

apparently I'm not allowed to sing in german to my fellow TBTers lol 😭😭😭

(ik it's site rules but I'm still sad)
why???
sorry it seems i'm unaware about most site rules 😅

why???
sorry it seems i'm unaware about most site rules 😅
I think one of the site rules says that forum posts are allowed to be only in English. I have made posts in the past that were in German but they were accompanied by an English translation. what I posted today was only in German so it was removed.

(in case you were wondering I posted the lyrics to 99 Luftballons. there is an English version of the song but I don't know it, I only know the German version lol)

I think one of the site rules says that forum posts are allowed to be only in English. I have made posts in the past that were in German but they were accompanied by an English translation. what I posted today was only in German so it was removed.

(in case you were wondering I posted the lyrics to 99 Luftballons. there is an English version of the song but I don't know it, I only know the German version lol)
ah ty i didn't know about that, good thing i learned now aha
also i love music in other languages so i might give that a listen ☆

I did not realize that it was one of the rules on here. :3

most of the swsh shinies do not appeal to me...i wonder what i should hunt for next (zigzagoon was getting annoying)

i was going through my old threads and i found this now im wondering if one of my threads was used in an egg hunt or something 😳
i dont think i did that myself and the thread was made in 2015 :unsure:
Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 1.41.19 AM.png

just me and my random thoughts lmaosngjdg

ew it's my birthday in a month, i can't be 20!
i don't even understand how i'm 19 when i feel like a 5 year old most the time

fast n furious bb

Seriously though, for me I would probably be merging as soon as possible. I don't like waiting for the last couple of seconds to move to the other lane.
seriously tho some ppl drive like it's fast n furious 😂 I'm the exact same, it just stresses me out when ppl leave it to the last second.
----
this week of work for me in my hometown has been so much freaking better than the stay away I did. My boss this time round is so chill. The atmosphere is very relaxed, and you can have a good laugh. Compared to the stay away where I was anxious af 24/7, couldn't even ask a question without being looked down upon, couldn't really get a joke in...**** me I should've just stayed here and it would've saved me a hell of a lot of anxiety.

Back