• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Most interesting thing that YouTube has recommended to me this week: A video of Sakevi crashing a Jagatara concert XD (Or perhaps it was a duet gone wrong?)

Thought that it was authentic at first, but it might've been staged (for whatever reason).

EDIT: Still wondering about this!

Last edited:
i'm legit terrified rn
my sister is visting and she just put demon slayer on, i've never seen it and it's a 15 (i normally watch kids stuff because i'm actually a coward lol)

but idk if it's gonna be scary or not so i'm just silently freaking out 👀

it's great how i can search "troy walking with a mental breakdown" on youtube and bet on it will be the first thing in the results page

-looks thru my johnny's entertainment folder for a pfp here-

... most are a bit too dodgy lmao

I wish I could justify buying this. A local shop is getting it in at the end of the month. 🖤

Screenshot 2021-03-07 at 13.31.57.png

I wish I could justify buying this. A local shop is getting it in at the end of the month. 🖤

View attachment 360121
Do it.
-

Unrelated, saw a video of my friend's nephew and goooood he's grown so much. Haven't seen him in like.. 6 years or something and he was so tiny back then ahaha.
Post automatically merged:

Also totally not having a semi-dodgy MatsuJun background on my phone -cough-

Hm what colour do I want to paint my nails this time HMMM

Or should I experiemt and put a bold purple base coat on then a pretty almost druzy blue top coat on? Hm.

I beat the entire Rainbow Rocket episode using mostly Type Null and he still hasn't evolved smfh

speaking of Rainbow Rocket Giovanni's rhyperior was giving me **** and KOing all my pokemon and then I one shotted his mega mewtwo with first impression 🤣 (ty Mr Sprinks)

my sister and her boyfriend just shouted at me for saying i want an amiibo of barold and tiffany 😅
like barold may be ugly but he is still sort of cute and tiffany is literally the funniest villager to exist

them saying no makes me wanna get the amiibos even more haha

It's been like a month now since I've seen that "Legally Blonde" musical, yet I still listen to the soundtrack every day. It's catchy!

People love to hate on gorilla villagers but who else could cuddle you at night?? Is marshal gonna spoon you with those lil spaghetti baby arms? Gorillas have arms perfectly designed to wrap around you in a warm and comforting embrace as you fall asleep at night.

That Shania Twain "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!" song really sucks.
Yeah I don't like it either. Doesn't help it was immensely popular when I was a kid either so I've heard so many times...
Post automatically merged:

I beat the entire Rainbow Rocket episode using mostly Type Null and he still hasn't evolved smfh

speaking of Rainbow Rocket Giovanni's rhyperior was giving me **** and KOing all my pokemon and then I one shotted his mega mewtwo with first impression 🤣 (ty Mr Sprinks)
Bruh are you some kind of superhero cause I hated that episode so much 😂

apparently miraculous season 4 is gonna release on march 27th and i'm probably getting my hopes up but i'm still so buzzed! 💫
tbh i don't even care about the show, i just wanna see cat noir 😂

I got back into Flight Rising and now I wish I didn't give away all of my bells lol.

i spent 3 hours on a drawing of sheik from loz and my mum said she didn't like it because i copied someone elses character and it's not my own thing like, ok? good observation
i wanted to draw sheik so i did 👁👄👁

Right now on the front page of YouTube there appears to be a whole bunch of videos of Brazilian (Portuguese?) female users, and most of them have some real clickbait-y thumbnails and seem to be about yoga.

Not sure why I'm being recommended this, but I recently cleared up my history, so maybe the site is just automatically recommending whatever is trending at the moment.

Also, found this random video about cooking crashed eggs :3

Back