• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

You know what this forum needs? A "keep track of how many times we have pooped" thread XD Just kidding. If someone were to actually make one, it'd probably be instantly locked

Screenshot_20210223-131538~2.png

Screenshot_20210303-102341~2.png

i just spent 5 minutes looking for my ds stylus and it was in my hand the whole time
why am i actually like this

You know what this forum needs? A "keep track of how many times we have pooped" thread XD Just kidding. If someone were to actually make one, it'd probably be instantly locked

View attachment 359433

View attachment 359434
You are right in thinking that we would shut that down.

i just spent 5 minutes looking for my ds stylus and it was in my hand the whole time
why am i actually like this
I do not miss the DS or 3DS for this reason. 9/10 times I lost it it had fallen down the sofa cushions or I was sat on it.

I do not miss the DS or 3DS for this reason. 9/10 times I lost it it had fallen down the sofa cushions or I was sat on it.
i love playing the ds but i'm constantly losing my stylus so i had to buy a pack of 100 😂

i've never found an old one though, which is weird considering how many i've lost around the house

if there was a person who eventually became entirely robot besides their conscience (cyborg?), and they were made out of a certain metal, we should make them swim in lava to test things out

Do you ever just wonder how many people on the internet are dead? There's probably thousands of people who were once online and nobody is aware they are gone.

Do you ever just wonder how many people on the internet are dead? There's probably thousands of people who were once online and nobody is aware they are gone.
There absolutely are. I only learned that one of my online friends had died because I was cynical enough to Google her name every now and then (after she fell inactive online) until I found her obituary. She was older and sick, so when she stopped responding to my messages I feared the worst.

what i've learnt from miis in the past 12 years of my life:
-knuckles (and knuckles) is mean and hates me
-i ship tyrone and spongebob
-i have a crush on squidward
-callie and marie may be in love
-sylveon's kid is pearl
-matt from wii sports is spooky
-they can be very concerning
and finally,
-hate your friends

Out of all the usernames and aesthetics I’ve ever had on this website, this one is quite possibly my favorite. The orange sunset in my signature combined with the orange user title, light background with the eggs, and my pfp is quite simply spectacular. It all matches. I think the only aesthetic I’ve had that would come close is when I went by xRileyx and had rows of winter mittens and was blue-themed with a Lucario signature. But yes, I love my current aesthetic and I can’t stop staring at it.

i don't know what a pink leopard tank top has to do with tackey & tsubasa but.. thanks obama/trump/biden lol

There' a big difference between something POSSIBLY being racist and something CERTAINLY being racist! Unless you have conclusive facts then shut the **** up!! Basically, what I mean is....just because there's a lack of diversity in workplace or whatever does NOT automatically mean it's a ****ing racial thing, okay? It could be just as well that no one of another culture was interested in the job or what not. Or maybe, coincidentally(no matter how unlikely), it could be not that many people of another culture or group were qualified enough. It may seem like a ridiculous idea but it's still a POSSIBILITY!

i made a 3rd nookazon account and someone on it legit denied my offer of 150k bells for a kitchen mat because "the offer was too low"
Screenshot_20210207-142646.jpg

There' a big difference between something POSSIBLY being racist and something CERTAINLY being racist! Unless you have conclusive facts then shut the **** up!! Basically, what I mean is....just because there's a lack of diversity in workplace or whatever does NOT automatically mean it's a ****ing racial thing, okay? It could be just as well that no one of another culture was interested in the job or what not. Or maybe, coincidentally(no matter how unlikely), it could be not that many people of another culture or group were qualified enough. It may seem like a ridiculous idea but it's still a POSSIBILITY!
yes thank you.

also can we go back to the time when the only annoying people on the web was like weebs/koreaboos (though i did make some friends thru this too lol)

Back