• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Walking in the city is wild. The guy in front of me pulled down his pants and just started to pee right there in the side walk and I am happy to say I did not see anything unwanted. I don't need anymore terrible images burned into my memories lmao. I quickly walked past him and accidently got a smell of his pee through my mask. Ugh it was so gross, someone pray for me.

Walking in the city is wild. The guy in front of me pulled down his pants and just started to pee right there in the side walk and I am happy to say I did not see anything unwanted. I don't need anymore terrible images burned into my memories lmao. I quickly walked past him and accidently got a smell of his pee through my mask. Ugh it was so gross, someone pray for me.

LMAO wtf. I laughed out loud just because of how totally random that is. I'm sorry that you had to see that. May God bless your soul.

• Love
Reactions: oak
i put my music on shuffle and it played a really old foo fighters song, which was on lego rock band wii, now i can't stop thinking about that day my mum threw away my lego rock band instruments 😔
truely a sad day she could have at least let me sell them...

All of a sudden, Matisyahu came to mind. Completely forgot that this guy even existed. Not necessarily a fan, but that one song, "King Without A Crown", was kind of catchy, and it also makes me nostalgic for the mid 2000s (the live version in particular).

Ohhh god I'm so sorry :(:(

But yeah I saw/smelled that on a regular basis before the pandemic and restrictions, there's always that one drunk/random dude doing it, ew.... And yes I've seen.. hot dogs too.

omgggg raya and the last dragon is on disney+ and i need to see it but my mum won't get premier access 😭
to be fair, we paid for disney+ so we should be able to watch it anyway, not pay an additional £20!! can't even

omgggg raya and the last dragon is on disney+ and i need to see it but my mum won't get premier access 😭
to be fair, we paid for disney+ so we should be able to watch it anyway, not pay an additional £20!! can't even
ugh yeah disney+ are so stinky..not that i use it myself but they are real shady..

also i kinda need to trim my back hair to get like, a short 60s bob or stuff hair cause i look reallll weird rn lol

Ohhh god I'm so sorry :(:(

But yeah I saw/smelled that on a regular basis before the pandemic and restrictions, there's always that one drunk/random dude doing it, ew.... And yes I've seen.. hot dogs too.
LOL! My god...I'd be drinking to forget the memory! xD
Post automatically merged:

If someone told me they loved me this would be my reaction:
clipart2247069.png

Last edited:
Not sure how I'm still running on 2 hrs of sleep but I'm scared to let myself sit for too long because the crash is gonnna be bAD lol.

Back