• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

As much as I love getting to know people and being a people person, there are some people that will always annoy me. Guess some people grow up but forget how to have fun and others know how to have fun but never grow up. 🤷‍♂️

my dad said i'm allowed to buy more amiibos but then my mum said no and i can't figure out which parent i should listen to
like i don't wanna get into trouble but i also want more amiibos 😂

im so tired and L O L i am in a terrible mood bc of about 50 different things!! i need to stay away from everyone and just sulk in silence

My legs grow barely any hair but I can grow a mean little dirty moustache just fine. What's up with that

I hope I can lie down now without gettin nauseous

I totally did not use auto correct to spell nauseous right, after three attempts of gettin it to pop up in my auto correct bar

why do people think it's a good idea to have bright pastel colours as their main font colours.... no i'm not gonna read that.

I put an egg on the stove to boil for the egg decorating contest and forgot about it. More then half the water had boiled away and I'm really glad I happened to go into the kitchen or else all the water could have evaporated and started a fire.

Moral of the story, put a timer on if yr hard boiling eggs y'all

i just watched bee & puppycat for the first time because i'm running out of tv shows to watch and i'm super bored
anyway, it was so cute and weird, like i didn't really understand any of it but i still loved it

Last edited:
Back