• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Yes I know I probably shouldn't have ordered two of the same "ring file" thing from older Johnny's Jr. era but I'll just give it to my friendo I guess. :D

it's so windy outside right now lol. I've been falling asleep w my window open since the weather has been nicer but the wind woke me up, it was literally pulling my bedroom door open 15 ft away so my dog could escape (or more likely it was scaring him) 😆😆

anyways it's really noisy and I would hate to have to walk through it, I would prob get knocked over lmaooo

i finished ur lie in april and i literally can't even rn, like what kind of ending???
i never cry at movies or shows but that had me in tears at like every episode

am i really boutta bingewatch the first 3 diary of a wimpy kid movies that came out in the early 2010s when it's almost 11pm
i think my life is going back into shambles.

I went outside today thinking that kids were gonna be on their DS playing Pictochat or something.
I think my brain is finally convinced it's still the late 2000's or early 2010s.

I was feeling kinda ****ty, but I'm a bit better after hanging out with this one faculty guy. Ya know, the one that looks like Jeff Lebowski? The thing is, though, he's just so ****ing out there man. He's in love with everything in nature, prefers animals over humans, and is just so hippie. He's like Bob Ross. I mean, don't get me wrong man - I love the dude. He's very caring and loving. I guess it's just his beliefs are different than mine, and you know, it's just frustrating in a way. But I can see where he's coming from. I'm glad he spent a couple hours just walking and talking with me, giving me all these 'hippie' advice on some stuff I'm going through. I mean, he's a cool dude. I love him.

did the clocks go forward because what is actually happening rn???? i looked away from my phone for 2 seconds and i missed a whole hour
i swear this planet is messing with me 😂

did the clocks go forward because what is actually happening rn???? i looked away from my phone for 2 seconds and i missed a whole hour
i swear this planet is messing with me 😂

Time is moving so fast that we went ahead and just had a second daylight savings change. The moon or w/e that causes time to slow down or speed up has changed.

This is a joke, don’t take this seriously. But yes, feels like time is moving fast.

I was feeling kinda ****ty, but I'm a bit better after hanging out with this one faculty guy. Ya know, the one that looks like Jeff Lebowski? The thing is, though, he's just so ****ing out there man. He's in love with everything in nature, prefers animals over humans, and is just so hippie. He's like Bob Ross. I mean, don't get me wrong man - I love the dude. He's very caring and loving. I guess it's just his beliefs are different than mine, and you know, it's just frustrating in a way. But I can see where he's coming from. I'm glad he spent a couple hours just walking and talking with me, giving me all these 'hippie' advice on some stuff I'm going through. I mean, he's a cool dude. I love him.
get on discord for hippie advice

anyway, man i'm glad it makes you feel better and i hope you can work on it too with your therapist c:

Literally just spent the last several hours trying to get a gif that would work as my pfp. Had a friend help me and ONLY after making it exactly 400x400 pixels did it work. Would rather have done other things with my time, but hey, at least it’s working now. 😂

Back