• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

i wanna apply for a job but asking for an application just seems so hard 😓 ik it’s not rly hard but idk my social anxiety says it’s very very hard 😳

That one scene in "The Big Lebowski."

"...Oh, so you know that they were trying to piss on YOUR rug."

"Did I urinate on your rug?"

"...You mean, did you personally come and pee on my rug?"

I want pancakes but it’s 1am 😔💕 too late to make them but mannn I want them so bad lol ever since I thought about having some with my raspberries earlier I’ve been in the mood for em.

I feel so bad for my boss. The chocolate covered cashews are our most popular product and we’ve been bombarded by Easter orders with them. The problem is they take twice as long to cook. Not only have we had to delay orders, but she’s been having to stay longer. Just packing 20+ orders is exhausting. I can’t even imagine having to roast nuts for all of them.

the missy kix song from moshi monsters is stuck in my head halp i've been playing the rewritten version lately (never played it as a kid)

I wonder how many people on this forum still dislike me based on some cringey stuff I did in the past, honestly I really want to move on from who I was back then, but I can't help but to worry about others still holding it against me

I wonder how many people on this forum still dislike me based on some cringey stuff I did in the past, honestly I really want to move on from who I was back then, but I can't help but to worry about others still holding it against me

To be honest, I don’t think it matters all too much. I doubt people even remember that stuff, and if they’re still holding it against you years later, they probably need to be doing better things with their time... lol. I personally don’t remember anything cringey from you, but then again it has been years and I don’t think we’ve interacted all that much. As long as you know you’ve changed and improved as a person I think that’s all that really matters.

To be honest, I don’t think it matters all too much. I doubt people even remember that stuff, and if they’re still holding it against you years later, they probably need to be doing better things with their time... lol. I personally don’t remember anything cringey from you, but then again it has been years and I don’t think we’ve interacted all that much. As long as you know you’ve changed and improved as a person I think that’s all that really matters.
that's true <3

honestly this was just one those random worrying thoughts I had because anxiety umu

i told my sister that i have started watching anime and i wanted to see if she knew any that i would like because she knows the type of shows i'm interested in
then she straight up made me watch an episode of dorohedoro and it was actually horrifying

I just realized today was my birthday

What makes it even sadder it that this wasn't the first time I ever forgot about my birthday ;o;

Reactions: Neb
I just realized today was my birthday

What makes it even sadder it that this wasn't the first time I ever forgot about my birthday ;o;
The older you get the less importance you put on birthdays, so don't worry about forgetting. On that note, happy birthday. 🎂

Today I learned that my hair is long enough to put in a top knot. Made my barbers job at lot easier shaving the rest off. 😂

The older you get the less importance you put on birthdays, so don't worry about forgetting. On that note, happy birthday. 🎂

Today I learned that my hair is long enough to put in a top knot. Made my barbers job at lot easier shaving the rest off. 😂
Vrisnem is Toshiro Mifune confirmed.

I really hate having an idea for a drawing but being unable to draw it because you feel like you don't have the skills to draw it
or the link between your brain and hand refuses to co-operate.

BIG SAME. I have really dynamic ideas in mind that I want a very certain way, and I can almost fully imagine how I want to draw bits and pieces of it, but when I do it, my lack of skill really shows, for both digital and traditional. Not only that but its usually somethin out of my niche. Not always, but sometimes.

some dude in the park called me princess and tbh i've never felt more uncomfortable
idk if he was being nice or whatever but like why say that to a stranger that's really awkward

One thing more uncomfortable/awkward than that is some stranger walking up to you in the park wanting to know about your private parts and then persisting that you get into his car with him.

One thing more uncomfortable/awkward than that is some stranger walking up to you in the park wanting to know about your private parts and then persisting that you get into his car with him.
tbh i would literally cry if that happened, people like that are the reason i never leave the house by myself

does anyone else remember those grade school days when these people would come and bring a bunch of inflatable bounce houses and slides and other things into the gymnasium, and then kids would get a free day or period to just go in there and climb all over everything and have a really fun time?

yeah I really wish I could do that right now ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

edit: also just realized that there are almost 156,000 members on this forum and seeing my member number as #4,442 makes me feel kinda old lol

Last edited:
Back