• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

You know that vine of the guy who says, "back at it again at Krispy Kreme..." then misjudges a backflip and kicks the Krispy Kreme sign off the wall? That has been the energy of my whole week

I am so amazed of how colors really look when l turn off blue filter. I had it on my phone from the very start and pc. So not used to it when seeing the actual real colors. Its like l been left out for so long👀 I will go crazy later on.

Youtube: "Alright, so when showing community posts we have to make sure they're relevant and from creators the user watches."
Some random account I've never seen before: "Hello I'm going to spam this feature every hour with polls and memes I stole from other sites."
Youtube: "Quick, show this to everyone!"

I feel very out of the loop on something right now.
It's not even that important to me, but I'm seeing multiple people talk about it... and I have no idea what it is.

I found an online website which changes a certain color group in a picture to a different color group and I realized I could make my own 3d shiny pokemon w it so I made a purple absol and--

LIKE I'M LITERALLY OBSESSED W THIS I WANNA CRY

purple absol.png

I just realized I wish there was a "top 10 posters of the day" on this forum like there was on vBulletin. I must've made like 30-40 posts yesterday given I made 100+ tbt just from posting lmao
I was just thinking the other day about how I missed that feature. Remember the nights when people managed to get hundreds of posts and you'd just wonder how they did it?

Back