• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

what is it w pokemon coming adngerously close to bad stuff lmao

I find that I don't refer to Sun and Moon as often as Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon so I usually say USUM lol
Well they gotta appeal to grown ups these days you know...

yeah i mostly played usum, so for sure.

Someone dedicated a blog post entirely to screenshots of Carolyn Seymour in The Assignment and I need to watch that now :^^^^^) tis is fine. Thomas Hellberg is a damn fine actor and Plummer is heckin' good one too so yes I need that movie in my life.

Cap on is finally localizing the two “Great Ace Attorney” games. As someone who thinks the fan translations are some of the best games in the series I couldn’t be happier. Sure Sherlock Holmes is going to be called “Herlock Sholmes,” but who cares? These masterpieces are finally being brought over.

I got a mocha frapp from Starbucks and it just tastes like watery chocolate syrup. No coffee flavour. Maybe I ordered the wrong thing idk

I got a mocha frapp from Starbucks and it just tastes like watery chocolate syrup. No coffee flavour. Maybe I ordered the wrong thing idk
see I usually have the exact opposite problem, I love getting mocha frapps from Starbucks but they always make it too coffee flavored (I'm not really a big coffee person so I like mocha frapps mostly for the chocolate flavor). the last two times I've gotten one I actually asked for extra chocolate syrup lmao.

throwback to the time when I had a flipnote character who was a v cute samurott bby 😔 💕
ya boi.jpg

Dr. Luigi: "Instead of just randomly throwing pills at the patient and seeing what happens, I'm going to throw two random pills at the patient at once to make things even harder! In the shape of an L of course, since I'm Luigi."

Me: "THIS IS NOT HOW MEDICINE WORKS! YOU'RE GOING TO GET SUED FOR MALPRACTICE!"

As you can see, I'm enjoying Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure on 3DS. It's a fun game if you don't have the NES version, or just really enjoy Dr. Mario in general.

freaking carmen's veranda is stuck in my head now ;w; i watch this animation too much

when Trump was running for re-election flaunting that stupid "make America great again" slogan Biden should've stepped up and made his slogan "make America better" lol

Was browsing Amazon for some Animal Crossing Amiibo cards that I don't have this morning and found these....

Knock-off Marshal and gang.
EzlUhMbWQAABGQ5.png
EzlUhMeXEAENcN1.png

Why?

Marshal, Merengue, Lily, Bob (lol), Fauna, Savannah, Whitney, Broccolo (that's not my baby!), Coco, Ruby, Julian, Gala, Hamlet, Rolf, Chrissy, Francine, Maple, Stitches, Lolly (lol), Fang, Melba, Margie, Lucky and Rosie

Sorry, if this the wrong thread.

Last edited:
Was browsing Amazon for some Animal Crossing Amiibo cards that I don't have this morning and found these....

View attachment 370446 View attachment 370447

Why?

Marshal, Merengue, Lily, Bob (lol), Fauna, Savannah, Whitney, Broccolo (that's not my baby!), Coco, Ruby, Julian, Gala, Hamlet, Rolf, Chrissy, Francine, Maple, Stitches, Lolly (lol), Fang, Melba, Margie, Lucky and Rosie

that is just so cursed i can't lmfao

a week ago i was on discord and i said that dinosaurs moan instead of roar

It was so nice out yesterday but I was working all day.

Today I'm off and I want to go outside and it's snowing 😠

View attachment 370446 View attachment 370454

Why?

ngl I kind of wish the "Stitches" and "Francine" were actual villagers. "Stitches" has such a cute vibrant design and "Francine"s face is killing me. I want weird handsome anime face Francine to be real. I kind of want to draw that now.

Thank you for posting these, they're amazing.​

I’m the same age as Tom Holland. Not sure how to feel about that... (well I’m a couple months older but still).

Having pet rabbits is great but I always find random pieces of hay stuck in my clothes. I just pulled a long piece of hay outta my pants. I knew something was scratching me in there lol.

Back