• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Where are my random thoughts? Where are they?!

8Wm4pd4.jpg

Ah, yes. Here they are. Let’s see here... scrolling song titles, I like balloons, bugs in my mustache, floppy disk blues... wait a second. These aren’t my random thoughts of the day. What the heck am I looking at here?!

—-

ANYWAY, random thoughts... I am tired. :lemon:

I found an online website which changes a certain color group in a picture to a different color group and I realized I could make my own 3d shiny pokemon w it so I made a purple absol and--

LIKE I'M LITERALLY OBSESSED W THIS I WANNA CRY

View attachment 371262

Do you happen to have a link to the website? I kind of wanna make my own 3d shinies too now!
Honestly if shiny absol looked like that I think I would shiny hunt for one. The current red one is a bit too tomato-ey for me.

I've a two hour lecture on the disposal of dead bodies this morning. :coffee:

That sounds fascinating!
I assume it's for medical purposes? Unless there's now lectures on how to get away with murder.​

why cant we do online school forever? i've been online since january and i wish i could be online forever, i'm already scared of going back.

my CV (resumé for my American friends) is cursed and looking at it activates my fight or flight response.

Do you happen to have a link to the website? I kind of wanna make my own 3d shinies too now!
Honestly if shiny absol looked like that I think I would shiny hunt for one. The current red one is a bit too tomato-ey for me.
the website I use is right here: https://www.imgonline.com.ua/eng/replace-color.php

in case you're wondering, you'll have to have a 3D modeling software (I use Blender) and you can get the models from The Models Resource. they have all the models, Gen 1-7, in the Pokemon XY/ORAS/SM categories. they don't have all of the Gen 8 Pokemon uploaded just yet. I did this by putting the textures through the image software and then re-pasting them onto the models.
(you couls also possibly just find a pic of a pokemon and use the software but I think the texture method works better)

which reminds me, I was watching a video last night by Emperor Cubone which fixes a few "bad" Johto shinies, and one of them was Espeon (to which I took great offense because I love the neon green shiny Espeon lol). I actually remade his version of the shiny with this software and I think he would be pretty proud of me.

EC Shiny Espeon.PNG
Emperor Cubone's Shiny Espeon.png

I'm so glad I discovered these space bops though now I really want to watch the movie it was used in... Sad times it's some obscure Swedish stuff from the 70s so yeah gg...

Seeing advertisements that talk about how to stop seeing advertisements (Yes, Youtube, this is directed at you.) do nothing but drive me insane.

Been in a really humorous mood today. I’ve made more jokes today than I can count using my fingers! :D

Back