• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I
hate
BOOK REPORTS
especially when someone coughs every 5 seconds
and I'm completely focused on readying myself for the next one
my sister says I'm a closet ADHD

E-cigarettes are disgusting. I feel like I can't escape them since these group of boys in my Geometry class inhales it, they all share one E-cigarrete, which is also disgusting. And someone close to me also does it. I hate it.

It's pouring with rain and I want to stay in and snuggle my 3ft cuddly shark whilst watching Pokemon. But, grown-up real life awaits, sigh :(

I dropped my phone in the toilet last night. I really hope it'll be okay (before anybody asks/ suggests, I put it in a bag of rice since that's apparently the magic cure).

i left my friend and my boyfriend in a skype call and muted my mic, they think i'm doing some chores but i'm listening to everything they're saying :L

LOL irl. Haha, hope you don't get into trouble :p

nah, it was fine xD she's older than us so it was a little awkward and she was just asking about school and stuff
but it was really funny listening to them, she thinks it's sweet we're in a relationship x)

nah, it was fine xD she's older than us so it was a little awkward and she was just asking about school and stuff
but it was really funny listening to them, she thinks it's sweet we're in a relationship x)

<3 aww that is sweet. I like playing harmless tricks on my friends too haha, life is boring otherwise ;)

Back