• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Long story short, I had a 2 day week at school this week, and I only missed school one of those days, the rest were off. xD

Whenever I skip my math class and hang out in the cafeteria the same group of girls always comes and sits with me, and now I really wish I just had that hour off because I'm kinda starting to like them.

Not like, romantically, but yeah.

Last edited:
Uhm,
I have restarted AC:NL 6 times, I've had it for a little less than a year.
This is the first time I didn't have Anicotti as a villager.
And I also like Sushi, but hate salmon. And raw salmon. Ewwwww.

today was a sad day. now who wants to spend the rest of their life in the fetal position with me?

Did it work? o:

Idk yet. :/ I'm leaving it in for at least 48 hours, so I have to wait until 9 tomorrow before I can see. I think it'll probably be okay though?? It was working pretty well after I fished it out; it was just glitching a little when I would touch the screen, but that wasn't very frequent.

Idk yet. :/ I'm leaving it in for at least 48 hours, so I have to wait until 9 tomorrow before I can see. I think it'll probably be okay though?? It was working pretty well after I fished it out; it was just glitching a little when I would touch the screen, but that wasn't very frequent.
That's good! Someone once poured soda on mine and it acted the exact same way as you described but it went pretty much back to normal the next day, so hopefully yours is the same way.

That's good! Someone once poured soda on mine and it acted the exact same way as you described but it went pretty much back to normal the next day, so hopefully yours is the same way.

Oh, that makes me happy to know lol. Hopefully it'll be fine, and I guess the rice is just an added precaution.

Hah, sure was. I enjoyed both the pizza and debate threads ^_^

Ahhh I'm always asleep when exciting things happen! Although I caught up with it all this morning in Brewster's. Soooo pizza and politics..what a firey combination, lol. Fortunately I didn't miss an evening of Basement word-play with a hot TBTer last night, that was pretty awesome for a Friday night staying in ^_^ ps. congrats on 6k posts!

Yeah. I like debating whether it gets to fiery or not. The pizza threads was a nice break in-between ;)

And thanks. c:

And I want a peach but these inflated collectibles. :c

Totally agree, I'm all for educated and open-minded discussions, but sometimes it gets a bit much. Pizza threads are a good cool-off topic lol.

Aww I want a peach too! Only because it's my town fruit, but I'm not paying so much for one seriously. I'd rather try and get lucky with a restock, or trade for one. Maybe we can get lucky in when they post the next Bell Direct ^_^

Back