• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Totally agree, I'm all for educated and open-minded discussions, but sometimes it gets a bit much. Pizza threads are a good cool-off topic lol.

Aww I want a peach too! Only because it's my town fruit, but I'm not paying so much for one seriously. I'd rather try and get lucky with a restock, or trade for one. Maybe we can get lucky in when they post the next Bell Direct ^_^

Yeah..think most of the time it was pretty civil though.

They are indeed.

Same here but I never seem to be on for them nor do I actually buy one since people are abusing the shop so much.

Yeah..think most of the time it was pretty civil though.

They are indeed.

Same here but I never seem to be on for them nor do I actually buy one since people are abusing the shop so much.

It's always funny to see you type normal on threads because you used to just say a few words when you talked to me, lolol. xD

It's always funny to see you type normal on threads because you used to just say a few words when you talked to me, lolol. xD

If you mean the Ask Ty thread I wrote like that to mess with the whole concept and because I know your sense of humor :p

If you mean the Ask Ty thread I wrote like that to mess with the whole concept and because I know your sense of humor :p

No no, not that, I know you were messing around xD. I mean back when you used to creep me out by constantly saying the same thing. It's fine if you don't remember tho, it was a long time ago x3

No no, not that, I know you were messing around xD. I mean back when you used to creep me out by constantly saying the same thing. It's fine if you don't remember tho, it was a long time ago x3

OH

I REMEMBER

well those were the day my friend

I like oven pizza over restaurant pizza :s Restaurant pizza is so thick messy and doughy ewgh :s Am I missing out on some good pizza experiences or what

<3 haha think i creeped you steam as well
Probz, I forget if you did x3. But honestly, when I was gone from TBT for months, you were one of the few people I always remembered if TBT came to mind ;w;

Probz, I forget if you did x3. But honestly, when I was gone from TBT for months, you were one of the few people I always remembered if TBT came to mind ;w;

Yeah, I don't think you are on too often but yes I did xP

Aww, that's sweet <3 I wonder where you went, hm..

Anyways I have to pretty soon so have an awesome day :)

Yeah, I don't think you are on too often but yes I did xP

Aww, that's sweet <3 I wonder where you went, hm..

Anyways I have to pretty soon so have an awesome day :)

Ah, alright! I hope you have an awesome day too, and I'll see ya later =D

My mom said she wasn't gonna have anything to do with me anymore and yet she's searching through my phone and stuff. What gives

It's cloudy outside and it looks like it's gonna rain. I'm also sore on my shoulders and legs but I feel like I wanna do something today xP.

very frustrating, i've been there

it's like "yeah i fancy you" and "yeah i fancy you" but I'm not able to say it out louuuud
That doessound quite frustrating haha. Although tbh if I knrw for sure that someone liked me back then I'd totally be able to tell them my feelings, my problem is just that I always fall for people who won't like me back, or at least I don't think they would.

Back