• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

That does sound quite frustrating haha. Although tbh if I knrw for sure that someone liked me back then I'd totally be able to tell them my feelings, my problem is just that I always fall for people who won't like me back, or at least I don't think they would.

Aw man, it's a pain if you're both really shy xD But it worked out good for me. Seems you're confident enough :)

Aw man, it's a pain if you're both really shy xD But it worked out good for me. Seems you're confident enough :)
Well I'm glad it worked our for you. :) And maybe, I'm trying to be more confident but kinda struggling with it haha, but we'll see what happens.

Also I like you guys' taste in music ^ :D

I have to go shopping with my sis for her grad dress.

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Hopefully she has to work. My male self wont be able to take it, I utterly despise shopping.

The spam threads were pretty great until a person spammed them and made like 5 of them
Guys the mods are probably tired of that charade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also made it on the top posters of the day! I'm #10.

Back