• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

You nuggets are tasty and all but please don't remind me of what you're made of. No but srs 2 of my nuggets had bones in em, one had like a mini spine wtf :lll

I sent my friend her birthday package in the mail. I hope she gets it soon because I'm excited to see her reaction!

This is really cute!

Speaking of birthdays, my mom's is tomorrow, so I just baked her cake. Gonna go make the frosting soon.

We've been online best friends for, like, 3 years and have exchanged birthday presents the past two years. It's awesome because both of our birthdays are in November and just knowing you're getting something from someone across the country is really cool.

Also, happy (early) birthday to your mom :)

I'm so haapppppyyyyyyyyyy
tumblr_m9gcuoBe0o1qzckow.gif

Probably seeing an old friend of our on friday, hoorays.

- - - Post Merge - - -

when bae says he'll date you in his dreams but not irl

Tell me about the poop, I did not know they had a life. But then again worm diseases are known to live in poop.

The saga continues!

Left my boyfriend and my friend in a Skype call together again this time, except I genuinely was afk.
When I came back the chat was full of book titles.
Never leave a librarian alone with your best friend, moral of the story.

Back