• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I ran errands for my sister because of her ''internal'' problem.And she gave me 15 bucks.I bought 5 donuts which equaled 3.60$,limeade and sugar cookies for 5.80$ and then I wanted pringles but I felt hot and horrible so I didn't qqqq.#Tired.

Had a shiny day today and found one in a friend safari, and hatched one for a trade. That's probably all my luck used up for the next month lol. Got some nice trades done with some awesome people, and now to go to bed and sleep off the excitement before work, and real life sigh sigh sigh.

Who was the first person to milk a cow
And
What were they doing

Also, what if you didn't have a belly button?
I think about these questions a lot :p

Just realized my school library has the next two or so Vizbig editions of Inuyasha, so I don't have to start reading it on the computer just yet. B)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just checked, and they have the next 6! :eek:

I wish my hip wasn't hurting so much what did I do to deserve this hell

Why is my cat obsessed with anything I eat? Eat a yoghurt, she licks the remains. Eat a croissant or any other pastry, she demands a piece. Silly cat

Omg I forgot there was school tomorrow and I really don't wanna miss another day and get even more behind than I already am. Please keep the snow coming so maybe possibly by some miracle it could be canceled.

Last edited:
After emailing the nsfw reader x danny fanfic to my friend he responding hell yeah in all caps

not because of the fanfic. it was because his sister came back from japan.

Back