• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I've never really been superstitious but lately I've been watching the clock for it to turn 11:11 so I can make a certain wish. I get genuinely upset if I miss it haha.

start typing a message to someone

stop, close out of the window without sending it

think about ur life

repeat

Yeah... ):

If you're in the same boat, I'm so sorry. :/

(Also, today's the first time I told someone about what happened to me and what I'm going through without having a full anxiety attack. Can I pretend this is progress to getting better or...?)

Ughh, don't you hate when you eat fizzy sweets and then your tounge hurts D:

My Mum came over yesterday afternoon for tea, and she told me she'd been given a big pay rise, and that I could pick anything I wanted for Christmas (I'm 29 years old..). So this morning I've been looking online at stereo speakers docking thing for my phone, but tbh, I'm just really happy for her and want her to enjoy her bonus and enjoy life, all I need for Christmas is a tin of Quality Streets and lots of crackers to pull, lol ^_^

Back