• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I suddenly remembered this book I loved to read as a child, called Baloney (Henry P.)

View attachment 530882
jon scieszka and lane smith are such an iconic duo! i’ve never heard of this book but my class read one called math curse back in 4th grade. i had forgotten the name until i did some googling ‘cause i was trying to remember who made the time warp trio series (we watched a few of the cartoons back then too and i was absolutely obsessed with them)!

It feels really weird that I’ll be 26 soon and 10 years older than some people at my job. 😂
And about 10 years younger than some of the members on this forum.

On a separate note, the years that release the best South Park episodes are typically the years divisible by 3. During its entire run as of now, these years were:
Yes, even Season 20 was a pretty good season, despite what the popular opinion thinks. Other episodes include, but not limited to, the Facebook episode, the Minecraft episode, the Wheel of Fortune episode, the episode about swearing, the episode about future people, and the episode with Winnie the Pooh. Oh, and three of the episode trilogies premiered in these years.

Screenshot_20240112-024656.png

Ads like this should be illegal.

I like James Cameron, but my older sister's completely obsessed. She loves Avatar 1, 2, will probably watch 3, and Titanic. I feel like she can probably describe every detail of the plot right now. Anyway, that song South Park made about him in Raising the Bar is way catchier than it has any right to be.

saw a poll on youtube last night that said "The Nintendo DS will be 20 years old this year, are you older or younger than the DS?" and like 65% of people said they were younger and I felt so old haha. I'll be 25 this year yall I'm gettin there!! 😬 also knowing that the Wii will be 18 years old this year is insane to me, I remember when it was new, how is it already that old?? 😭

the pipeline between being a blissfully unaware child to suddenly being a very aware adult is so strange.

I can't stick with one gif for my signature lately.
Also, I keep thinking I'm in my 20's for some reason and thunderstorms are coming in my area once again. *sigh*

I wanna see Poor Things, mostly because it's in the awards. Just so I can have a solid opinion when it's nominated.

But I'm soo worried it's like Saltburn.

Like I said before, we have midterms next week, but apparently, there's a chance of snow on Monday night again. Since every day is a half day next week, if there's a two hour delay (or, by extension, no school), we just won't have midterms and instead the last block of it will be pushed to the next week. This time I don't want anything like this to happen because I don't want to have to start up a completely new week with two tests.

My work schedule for next week is actually decent. This week's a little better in terms of what hours, but it's still good.

Anybody else have that one character that you wish to rescue form media that you don't like and wonder why such a character have to exist in this media's universe?
(Hope this make sense)

I have a couple, but the one (and reason why I asked this) it's:
Sumi Sakurasawa from Rent-a-Girlfriend. She's so pure...why is she there. 💔

Anybody else have that one character that you wish to rescue form media that you don't like and wonder why such a character have to exist in this media's universe?
(Hope this make sense)

Chicken Little from his movie. Not only is that movie reprehensible in every way, but he also deserves a better dad and a place where he's not abused, and where he's not the laughingstock of the town for a simple discovery.

I saw the guitar tabs for Master of Puppets, and it doesn't seem as complicated as I thought. I haven't played it yet so I can't say for sure, but I was almost expecting some crazy guitar riffs that only the best guitarist could play.

I had to pick out a new laptop for my mom and now it got surprisingly handed down to me.
I didn't get her a bad one, but I also didn't take the time to get her the very best for her buck.
It's just kinda funny how that ripple effect worked, it's still better than my old one though.

(Hope this make sense)

i have characters i hate that are a waste of a good design :^/

So recently I discovered this video game from the 90s called Kaiser Knuckle. It’s pretty cool, basically like Street Fighter…BUT why is there an allegedly Russian guy named “Gonzales” wearing a fur hat like Davy Crockett?! 😂
C5E7A60A-2750-487F-9B5B-5FB8CFED12B1.jpeg

I think it's kind of funny that I act 10x more mature than 99% of the other guys in my grade yet my natural voice is higher than them. I think my deeper voice is coming out though. If I want to talk loud I have to speak like that.

Back