• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I wonder if we’d be able to make a speedway with all the stardust we collected during space camp last year.

I have the massive outbreaks unlocked in Pokemon Arceus 🥳; got some helpful tips from a friend too! Still feeling a bit discouraged seeing the non stop shiny posts though; I’m enjoying seeing the posts but I can’t help but think I have no chance on getting a lot of points. I definitely don’t have a chance this late to get Inky either.

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I wonder if the upcoming TBT Fair would have another contrast between snakes and apples. After all, it took three events to prove that snakes and apples are the opposite of each other.

My memories are so hyperspecific lol. 8 year old me after getting off the ferris wheel at disney world thought what if the sun split in half and opened up and all our deceased love ones came back out of it? It would be like a heartwarming comedy movie.

@Yoshi155 We joined on the exact same day, 2 years apart c:

and there are very wonderful people here. I do wish I had been more active. My account was almost in stasis for years before being reanimated.

i've enjoyed myself and in the end that's what matters most.
IMG_5712.jpeg

I watched a few news bloopers compilations on YouTube and got sucked down a rabbit hole. I noticed that the Australian Today show had more uncontrollable moments of laughter than some other news shows, so I watched a few more videos and…wow! That Karl or Carl or whatever his name is laughs at everything! I wish the Today show was like that in America lol.
Oh! His name is Karl Stefanovic. He would be the easiest to imitate on the Snatch Game of Drag Race Down Under…all you have to do is laugh at everything. 😂

Back