• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

look at what my mom got me…. my gay daughter !!!!

IMG_0246.jpeg

During my TTYD switch playthrough, I was planning on going with the black baby Yoshi, but the more I look at the pink one the cooler it looks to me. Plus I never went with it before. So many cool yoshi colors to choose from. 🦎🤔

How are so many people catching so many shinies? I didn’t even try because didn’t think I’d find any since I’ve never actually found one before in the entire time I’ve played Pokémon.

I got an extra day to sleep and I still feel tired wtf.

At least school ends in a week from this Friday. That’s kind of crazy actually. This is the first year they’re ending the last day of school is that early. It’s usually closer to the end of June.

I can't believe I've been a member here for over 12 years gdkfsggdfjks
Happy TBT anniversary! 🥳 I’m so glad i met you and that we’re friends! ☺️ I hope things get better for you soon 🫂💜💜.
How are so many people catching so many shinies? I didn’t even try because didn’t think I’d find any since I’ve never actually found one before in the entire time I’ve played Pokémon.
Some are playing more than one Pokemon game at the same time I think. I want to know this too. I unlocked the massive outbreaks in Arceus but am not getting any shinies, forget about every 10 minutes 😅. I just started trying the egg method in Violet (not far enough to try the other methods), didn’t get any earlier; will wait until the thread opens up again. Yeah it boggles me too.

I’ve found shinies before a method was patched in arceus and found them randomly once or twice in the main series games in all the years i played (none of those games had a shiny farming method I don’t think except for poke radar chains).

I've realized that I'm no longer the butt of a joke at work anymore - a younger engineer has now taken my place. Finally, I've moved up in the world ⬆️ its only taken 3 years lol

I went on a boat overseas last summer and spent each morning playing connect four with my younger cousin.

What I learned: Being okay at chess does not equate to being good at other strategy games. He beat me repeatedly.

Good thing I didn’t get selected for the Mario Kart 8 competitive sessions for the past few days since I’ve been relying on cellular service to be online and it’s not fast enough to play games online. Thankfully I’ll be back home today for the session that I got added to later.

Back in October of 2022, I made this post in this thread:
I copy-pasted the lyrics for Master of Puppets (by Metallica) for the "post lyrics to a song that's on your mind" thread, and as I was reading my post I saw an F-bomb, so I edited it to censor it. Then I listened to the song again and there weren't any F-bombs... Interesting. I mean, I can understand that transcribing song lyrics may not be 100% easy or accurate, but how you do mistake the word 'killing' for profanity?

I finally found out today why this was the case: I most likely came across the lyrics for the live version of that song (particularly the Seattle '89 concert) where some of the lines are replaced with more... Colorful vocabulary. I hadn't noticed then because the lyrics were near identical, save for two lines. Of course, I only realized this after watching a video of that concert, over a year and a half later. XD

Back