Place your random thoughts.

I'm going to attend a combined graduation/birthday party today at the house of my two friends who are also twin sisters. c:

I remember when I turned 18, some friends of mine went out to a restaurant and threw me a party to celebrate the occasion. I was homeschooled long ago, though, so I technically, "graduated", homeschooling on the day of my 18th birthday in late 2018, although there really was no actual graduation for me.

Feeling sleep-deprived, but I'm determined to stay up until reset for Wuthering Waves, and also because another MHA episode is coming out. 👀

Gl! 🍀☘️🤞 I hope you get some sleep after 💜.
i fell asleep
IMG_4792.gif

Sometimes, when I listen to the Trophy Gallery music from Brawl, I like to visualize my OCs having Smash Trophies along with their own descriptions.

Sometimes I even visualize TBT having its own Trophy Gallery filled with users having some kind of Trophy and description, as weird as that sounds lol I treat this place like it's a video game 😂 question is, what kind of game would TBT be? I like to think we're in an RPG

I'm wondering if Yoshi's Islanders actually will win. But I only think they will if there was a huge unexpected spike the staff wanted to hide to throw us TBTers off.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just join a forum that's exclusively about music, since that has always been what I discuss the most while on forums. All forums that I've been a member of so far have always been video game-related.

Some of their album covers alone make me want to vomit. I do like heavy metal, but I don't wanna stare at artwork of decomposing bodies with exposed guts and bones while I hear an incomprehensible guy rage about rotting flesh. It's a bit... much.

Cannibal Corpse is specifically Death Metal, which is darker, more extreme and inaccessible than regular Heavy Metal. "Staring Through The Eyes Of The Dead" is probably the only song of theirs (featuring the original/classic line-up) that deviates from their usual lyrical matter. Why, they even made a video for it! (And it's not really "explicit", either. Guess the band realized that the video had to be "commercial friendly" if they wanted it played on music channels).

0001111003219.jpg

Kroger Mustard Potato Salad is as good or better than homemade potato salad.However,if you happen to but some of this stuff,be sure to check the expiration date because some Kroger stores are a bit loosey-goosey with rotating their product.

I bought four booster packs of the newest Pokémon TCG expansion so I could try my luck at drawing Kieran's Pokémon card. I didn't get it, unfortunately. However, I ended up with Carmine's card and this Sunflora card, which is good.
IMG_0983.jpeg

Next time... I will try again.

I bought four booster packs of the newest Pokémon TCG expansion so I could try my luck at drawing Kieran's Pokémon card. I didn't get it, unfortunately. However, I ended up with Carmine's card and this Sunflora card, which is good.
View attachment 567399
Next time... I will try again.
I dont know what that is but it’s so cute

Trying to play Mario Kart Deluxe on global servers online with a mobile cellular hotspot while in a town of 3,000 in the middle of nowhere was not a good idea.

Back