• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I've been skipping a lot of social events the past two weeks in order to be able to support the running of our TBTWC 2024. Seeing some of my favourite people tonight for the first time since my birthday (TBTWC launch date) and I'm so excited! It feels like it has been so long since I've seen everyone.

Every time someone mentions a Lamborghini, I think about how, when we were kids, my classmates used to talk about wanting them and i had no idea what they were apart from apparently being some sort of vehicle so I would just picture like… an excavator lol. I still don’t think those types of cars are exciting or interesting at all lol

Not to self-diagnose but why do I lowkey have ocd... I don't think all the small things I do are just perfectionism traits...

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I probably missed this by now, but congrats! I didn't know our graduations were so close (mine's tomorrow).
I remember when you first mentioned graduating this year I was thinking, "Wait, that early? Aren't you supposed to be a junior senior (edit: I'm braindead) at that point?" XD Eventually I learned that people in Quebec graduate at 17. Why does it have to be like that? Weird stuff, man...

Last edited:
I remember when you first mentioned graduating this year I was thinking, "Wait, that early? Aren't you supposed to be a junior senior (edit: I'm braindead) at that point?" XD Eventually I learned that people in Quebec graduate at 17. Why does it have to be like that? Weird stuff, man...
Yeah, if I recall correctly, Quebec is the only Canadian province where students graduate at grade 11 (grade 12 for the rest of Canada). I'm not actually sure why this is the case, but I don't mind it. (Even if it's a little surreal that I'm gonna be in college before I'm a legal adult...)

I hope I wasn’t awkward or annoying today on discord >.<. I just am so impressed by everyone’s skill level in Splatoon and I was having so much fun.
Thank you for letting me getting a session in the last couple of times! :)

Thank you for letting me getting a session in the last couple of times! :)

Always happy to swap out! 🙂 I try to ask as much as possible if anyone needs the spot. If I forget though, definitely speak up! Everyone there would be happy to let you in 🙂.

• Love
Reactions: Dim
My Wii has never looked better than hooked up to my recently acquired AV receiver. It's still a 480i signal being output, but looks 720p on the TV. Cool stuff.

I was thinking about the worst customer service stories I had at GameStop and one came to mind.

It was launch day of the Switch. I had sold a bunch of games to GameStop (huge regret) and had around $90 in credit. An employee kept pressuring me to buy Super Bomberman R even though I made it clear I wasn’t interested. She said it was a lot of fun with friends and was a good game. Another employee asked her why she did that and said she knew the game would sell poorly and she wanted more people to try the series. I eventually caved in and bought it. I traded it in three weeks later since I knew I had no one to play it with and saw it got awful reviews and a different employee said “sad” when I said I never played it.

(Can’t believe I accidentally posted this on the wrong thread a few minutes ago)

Back