• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I wonder if there's a site online where you can make a list of albums you've listened to (and maybe post it on your profile). Honestly, I'm just tired of using Google Docs. XD If that's the case, I hope there's a multi-select option, 'cause I don't think I could handle manually selecting over 100 items. x_x
I decided to look for these kinds of websites and I discovered one called AllMusic and another called last.fm. I've never used them since I don't consider myself an enthusiast in music (I just listen to what sounds good to me) and I'm not sure if this helps you but I hope it does.

I decided to look for these kinds of websites and I discovered one called AllMusic and another called last.fm. I've never used them since I don't consider myself an enthusiast in music (I just listen to what sounds good to me) and I'm not sure if this helps you but I hope it does.
Last.fm has been pretty useful for me. It also has a year in review feature like Spotify if you link your music streaming app account to the site, but it is a bit more in depth. The music recommendations I haven’t used too much though.

Was searching an animal on Google and a few images from the search results were ai generated. 💀

It would be nice if there was a filter between ai and non ai images even if it may not be possible.
It'll unfortunately filter out any newer non-AI images too, but I trick I use to filter out AI results is adding "before:2023" to my searches! It works pretty well c:

Glorification of murderers is always weird to me.

I saw someone trying to argue that Mark Chapman (the killer of Beatles member John Lennon) should be freed. I dunno man, if you pre meditatively take a life from another human being, I have trouble feeling any empathy. Even if he's 'rehabilitated', he still has that blood on his hands and a life has been taken away forever. I guess everyone has a different perspective though.

I'm glad the shooter at our school wasn't given sympathy. The victims in these situations are much too often left behind as the media tries to uncover every single detail about the motives.

People are scary sometimes. I feel guilty for days if I accidentally hurt someone's feelings. Yet some can pillage or ruin lives without a second thought. I can't comprehend it.

I was considering on participating in the diversity contest, but since it required making 3D crafts and the prizes weren’t that interesting, I’m gonna pass again, making it the second event I’m gonna miss out this year. But an annual diversity contest is still a cool idea, especially for an Animal Crossing site.

I was considering on participating in the diversity contest, but since it required making 3D crafts and the prizes weren’t that interesting, I’m gonna pass again, making it the second event I’m gonna miss out this year. But an annual diversity contest is still a cool idea, especially for an Animal Crossing site.
If you don’t want to miss out on an event, you could always participate and then host a giveaway or contest of some kind for the prize. That way you aren’t missing out on such a nice event theme, and you get a chance to help others too 💞

Blue Gray Matte MacBook Case

i guess beauty really is subjective because i think the color above is very pretty + it's one of my favorite colors and my whole family thinks it looks like puke.

I wonder if there's a site online where you can make a list of albums you've listened to (and maybe post it on your profile). Honestly, I'm just tired of using Google Docs. XD If that's the case, I hope there's a multi-select option, 'cause I don't think I could handle manually selecting over 100 items. x_x

There are various music websites that I'm aware of, but I'm hesitant to suggest all of them to you since some are filled with obnoxious people while others are just plain boring. I'll still mention a couple I think are worth checking out though.

Discogs

Probably the best music website ever made. It also has the largest music database, so that means you can find just about anything, even the rarest releases. While Discogs is primarily utilized by collectors, you can also just make lists if that's all you want (unfortunately, I don't think there's any multi-select option).

Example of a list made by a random user:

AOTY

You can rate, review and make lists here as well (there's no multi-select option either though). I'm not completely enamoured with the design (I also dislike how you can only sign in through a Google or Facebook account), but it's not bad and the user base is at least tolerable.

One of my friends IM'ed me this:
image.png

Like, wow.:LOL:

LOL, this is great.

Also, re: the diversity event, I'm not participating this year. Partially because I don't have the time, don't have an idea for it, and I'm terrible at art. I'll just quietly wait for the TBT Fair to arrive. 👀

Summer Game Fest 2024 will be streaming in a few minutes for anyone interested this sort of thing. They'll be announcing some new games and such for the year.

I have a problem. my mum showed me a post she found on Facebook, someone is giving a bernedoodle (half bernese mtn dog, half poodle), a year old and 65 lbs, free to a good home. and like, she's so adorable omg??? and she's very friendly and chill and potty/crate trained. I vibe with this dog so much aaaaa hskdhsjfjsgsjfjdh I hope she's still available 😭😭

This morning we had a bit of a scare; the tornado sirens went off. My mom came and got me. We didn’t need to go downstairs in the basement, but she wanted me downstairs just in case and she had me bring down both my kitties. I’m so relieved that is over.

Edit: My mom found out it was just practice one 😅

Last edited:
Currently playing TotK, flying over the landscape, and a double rainbow appeared in the sky 🌈🌈 one is rare enough, but two is even luckier. What a coinkidink given that it's June lol

Watch out for falling race karts!
Speaking of rainbows, it followed me into the real world today!! 😍🌈🌈 I was on my way home when I noticed it up in the sky. What a fun surprise! It was actually a double rainbow but the second one was too faint to appear in camera, but still visible to the eye. It's a marvel of nature!

20240607_195634.jpg

Here it is zoomed in a little more.

20240607_195641.jpg

I tried capturing the whole arch by turning the phone sideways lol

20240607_194842.jpg

I was going to make my signature this picture of Hyper Sonic, but I decided not to because I feel like it’s the kind of thing an edgy teenager would use. But I actually unironically think this art is cool. Maybe I’ll use it later.

Wikipedia has this listed under worst songs of all time. It makes me so happy whenever I hear it though. It's so silly and upbeat.

I accidentally closed all of my tabs in my browser on my phone >.<; I had about 140 tabs open 😅 (gaming guides mostly).

Back