• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I think I'm one of the few people who would rather die alone...and if there's an afterlife I'd rather be by myself too. I don't want any soulmates either. Yeah I'm weird lol.

I follow professional Mixed Martial Arts. The community is insufferable and full of misogynist 'alpha male' type dudes.

I hate having to explain that a woman can be equally interesting. One of my favorite athletes in the UFC is a woman. The amount of people who complained when she was on the card gave me a headache.

Because it had nothing to do with her ability. These guys are just stuck with a 1920's mindset.

Why are so many people on YouTube such dumbasses?

Okay, so last night, I was scrolling through my feed, and then I saw a video about how June is also Men’s Mental Health Awareness Month. Even though I felt like it wasn’t a good idea, I went through the comments. A majority of them were just sad, like people talking about how they struggled with depression, but then every 10 comments there was one where someone who said something like “Pride Month is stupid,” or “reject the rainbow” because they think that only mental health is important. And all of those comments had around 60 replies of people having giant arguments. Honestly I’m not even surprised about that since this happens all the time on YouTube, but jfc is it really that hard to realize that both of them are important and you can celebrate both of them?

I regret buying a game on Switch called Dave the Diver. The game itself is excellent. Super fun gameplay loop, charming dialogue and graphics, and pleasant music. It just runs so poorly on the console. Loading screens are super low, it slows down quite a bit here and there, and the input lag makes it hard to deal with tougher sea creatures. I’m going to repurchase the game on PS4 instead and just play it there.

When I'm driving and parked, I automatically start tapping my hand to the rhythm of whatever beat is playing on the radio. It happens without thinking about it.

Caught myself doing it again while waiting for my mom to finish up in the store.

If I ever got a tattoo, it would be of a hummingbird. It would be a nice, colorful one on my shoulder— maybe sipping from a flower. I used to want a fox, but I like the idea of a hummingbird now, due to the colors. (And I love hummingbirds)

I feel like if there was a laughing reaction (which in general probably wouldn’t be a good idea), I would try to hug someone’s post and then accidentally use that reaction, and if the person was online and saw me do that I would probably just feel like just phasing out of existence.

I'd like to collect the monthly birthstones. Being on the newer side here, it didn't dawn on me that these are monthly. I thought it was just a special occasion for April. So I missed out on May. (maybe I should have used common sense or pieced it together).

It also dawned on me that my post count likely won't be able to pace with accumulating bells. I think I can afford the next couple of stones safely, but I don't think I can keep up through the year.

Thanks @ZeldaCrossing64 for helping me afford April because that was quite kind.

Back