Place your random thoughts.

Yeah, I’ve been taking it slow; I’m starting to get impatient since I want to start figuring out decorating ideas 😅. But being burnt out from tbtwc is helping me not rush lol.

Ooh that sounds awesome! 🤩

I don’t remember being bothered by the length of the tutorial when I did my main island. I think I steamrolled through it.

Thanks so much! ☺️ Same back to you! If you need help, don’t hesitate to ask :D
I think it bothered me because it was during the peak of the lockdown and I was working so much that I didn't want what little time I did have to be used up with a very long and grindy tutorial lol.

I hope you don't mind me asking what are you theme(s) you are planning for your second island? I look forward to it whenever you start it!

I think it bothered me because it was during the peak of the lockdown and I was working so much that I didn't want what little time I did have to be used up with a very long and grindy tutorial lol.

I hope you don't mind me asking what are you theme(s) you are planning for your second island? I look forward to it whenever you start it!

I’m not sure. I want it to be something unique and different like same how I wanted my island to be. I was thinking maybe something along the lines of a dream. Not like dreamy - pastel, but idk like how I’d like a “dream world” to be. Maybe a mixture of a historical theme (without basing it it specifically on anything or by detail to detail). I kinda like the idea of having an area that looks like a bustling city and a rural area too since years ago I saw a really cool island that was built to look like a Japanese city I think. I know I want to make better use of space and cram as much as possible.

Holy crap, the Robert Pattinson Batman movie is real?

I'd Rather watch the one Uma Thurman and Ahnold, and half that cast didn't sound like they wanted to be there.

Out of four major studios that produced '90s cartoons, I got bored and decided to rank them in order from my most interested in to least...
  1. Hanna-Barbera/Cartoon Network: A lot of my favorite shows I grew up watching were produced by Hanna-Barbera or Cartoon Network. These included Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls, Courage, Ed Edd n Eddy, among others. Unlike some of the other studios, I was able to maintain interest in almost all of the shows I listed, and even some of the newer shows last decade had me intrigued, such as Gumball and Regular Show. I really wouldn't mind owning those shows on DVD, but alas, only some offer complete series box sets.
  2. Nickelodeon: It's nearly up there with HB/CN, though it's my number 2 as most of its shows at the time had a fair share of gross-out humor I wasn't a huge fan of; Ren & Stimpy is a shining example of such. Oddly enough, I grew up watching Nick Jr. shows the most during my toddler years, and I have heavy nostalgia for its "Nick Jr. is just for me" period. Wanting to re-watch those shows is one of my big guilty pleasures believe it or not.
  3. Warner Bros.: I know some of the popular shows they produced such as Animaniacs, and I'd love to watch it, but I mostly associate Warner Bros. with the endless DC action shows they've put out that I'm not as interested in. I'm not super familiar with their '90s output, but one of these days I'll need to check out their stuff myself.
  4. Disney Channel: There's only a few select shows I have interest in, such as DuckTales (though that's late '80s) and 101 Dalmatians. That's pretty much it. I've never really bothered to check Disney+ to see what was put out back then, but let's just say that I kind of prefer shows that other studios offered back then.

I feel like my interest in smash brothers declines severely if Hero doesn't make it into the next game.

I've had so much fun with this character that I have trouble going back and playing anybody else. It feels outright boring in comparison. Dragon Quest is also my all time favorite franchise.

His inclusion was a big deal changer to me.

Out of four major studios that produced '90s cartoons, I got bored and decided to rank them in order from my most interested in to least...
  1. Hanna-Barbera/Cartoon Network: A lot of my favorite shows I grew up watching were produced by Hanna-Barbera or Cartoon Network. These included Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls, Courage, Ed Edd n Eddy, among others. Unlike some of the other studios, I was able to maintain interest in almost all of the shows I listed, and even some of the newer shows last decade had me intrigued, such as Gumball and Regular Show. I really wouldn't mind owning those shows on DVD, but alas, only some offer complete series box sets.
  2. Nickelodeon: It's nearly up there with HB/CN, though it's my number 2 as most of its shows at the time had a fair share of gross-out humor I wasn't a huge fan of; Ren & Stimpy is a shining example of such. Oddly enough, I grew up watching Nick Jr. shows the most during my toddler years, and I have heavy nostalgia for its "Nick Jr. is just for me" period. Wanting to re-watch those shows is one of my big guilty pleasures believe it or not.
  3. Warner Bros.: I know some of the popular shows they produced such as Animaniacs, and I'd love to watch it, but I mostly associate Warner Bros. with the endless DC action shows they've put out that I'm not as interested in. I'm not super familiar with their '90s output, but one of these days I'll need to check out their stuff myself.
  4. Disney Channel: There's only a few select shows I have interest in, such as DuckTales (though that's late '80s) and 101 Dalmatians. That's pretty much it. I've never really bothered to check Disney+ to see what was put out back then, but let's just say that I kind of prefer shows that other studios offered back then.
From the 90s cartoons I’ve seen I agree. I don’t think Dinsey channel got any major exciting exclusive cartoons until the 2000s.

Apparently there’s going to be a trip to Montreal in this school next year. I might go since I’ve actually only ever left the country once.
Hey, that's awesome! I used to live there and I've been to Montreal many times. It's actually a cool and fun place if you ignore all the traffic. 😅 I hope you can go to that trip!

It is becoming difficult to get WB, Hanna-Barbera, CN stuff on dvd. There was the Warner Archive service that would print discs on demand, they had obscure Rankin Bass stuff like The Flight of Dragons. The Archive moved to Amazon briefly after the merger with Discovery. I would like to have Jackie Chan Adventures, but I think Mill Creek is putting that out now, and those sets are very cheap.
Post automatically merged:

From the 90s cartoons I’ve seen I agree. I don’t think Dinsey channel got any major exciting exclusive cartoons until the 2000s.
There's the Disney Afternoon with Gargoyles. Of course they screwed that up.

Not only did I guess the purple first in nyt connections, but I also had a perfect game. Crazy easy today imo. o.o

One of my friends IM'ed me this:
image.png

Like, wow.:LOL:

I was thinking, it was actually a bigger deal to be banned from Mollycord (a server I was a member for nearly three months) than it would be to be banned from The Bell Tree (a site I love that I’ve been a member for almost 10 years). That’s because there’s a lot of places to discuss Animal Crossing, and not many places to discuss The Ghost and Molly McGee. And the staff on TBT are more forgiving while the staff on Mollycord are more unforgiving. Basically speaking, being banned from Mollycord essentially deprives me from being able to discuss the show online. Whereas being banned from TBT won’t do the same for discussing Animal Crossing or playing AC online, especially if I would only be given a time out.

I hope I'm not the only person who believes Kieran is like the Raymond of Pokémon... I just learned how popular he is yesterday and I don't use social media a lot so... x_x

So I was just walking to my bus, listening to Stardust Speedway’s Japanese Bad Future music… as normal people do, and then I just saw two girls start grabbing each other’s hair and swinging at each other. That was kind of crazy, but it was right next to my bus so I went there. And then there was another fight. I didn’t see that one because I was on the bus already and this one was behind a bus. Then there was another fight that I also barely saw, and then a fourth fight. I think even the police came… but hearing “hue hue hue hue hue” playing in my earbuds made it much funnier than it should have been. The music choice was perfect lol.

I wonder if there's a site online where you can make a list of albums you've listened to (and maybe post it on your profile). Honestly, I'm just tired of using Google Docs. XD If that's the case, I hope there's a multi-select option, 'cause I don't think I could handle manually selecting over 100 items. x_x

Back