• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I sent a mistaken friend request that was accepted. This person is Chinese.

Instead of throwing it out, I realized it would be more fun to try and learn the language. (because honestly, what an opportunity).

She clearly knows I don't speak any of it. I've very slowly learned how to write bits and pieces.

Like "你好, 我是" (hello, I am ____).

Now that I got the Flower Wand, the next collectible to aim for is the Master Ball. I don’t have the TBT for one, but I may in the future.

I discovered Cameroonian gospel music through a meme. That sounds weird, but on Instagram I saw a video of a lady singing about how your time on the phone takes away from your time with God. The song actually has a good beat, so I looked it up and discovered the singer (Elizabeth Tekeh) has other good songs.

I’m not sure what the meme of the video was about, but at least it helped me discover new music lol.

Love how I just disappear off the face of this forum whenever a new nation update for Genshin Impact comes out, lmao.

I know most people think they’re based on Golems, but the Gorons in Zelda remind me of sumo wrestlers. I watch sumo, and they remind me of them, with their little man-buns, their body types, and mawashi-looking loincloths. They even did sumo wrestling in the Twilight Princess.

So, while Legend of Zelda games are mostly inspired by Western Medieval fantasy-type of worlds, the creators are still Japanese, so maybe they incorporated some of their own culture into Hyrule.

My brain, trying to get me to lock into my schoolwork: imagine you're on the deck of a cruise on a warm, breezy night, with no mosquitos.
The gremlin that lives in my brain: wait, do mosquitoes even go near cruise ships in the middle of the ocean?? I know there's not any land for them, but do they hitch a ride or something? It might seem farfetched, but I bet those annoying little things would go that distance.

I've been tempted to get Fields of Mistrea, the popular new farming simulator, but I'm hesitant on buying it since it's in early access. I just don't like the practice of releasing unfinished betas of games on digital stores, charging full price for them, and then promising they'll be finished later. I bought an early access game years ago and I was hooked on it despite the very poor optimization and glitches, but it ultimately never got finished because of some drama involving the dev team. I just don't want to risk it again.

The cereal marshmallows.... Sometimes just a singular cereal marshmallow. That must be so much PRESSURE 😬🙄😑 it's genuinely funny.

I can't stress enough how much..... I love FRLG ❤️💚

But a cereal marshmallow is the most not fun thing right now. Also so what if a prize was found inside the box? People are being annoying about it... This is NOT the same cereal anymore.

There's way too much generational bashing.

'Gen Z does this or Gen Z does that'. No, I don't "eat laundry detergent" or bring my parent to work interviews.

You can basically apply it to any older generation though. It's just silly to make a giant assumption about millions.

And it's always negative. There is almost never any conversation of what the generation of people are doing excellent at.

I wish I had as many good friends in person as I do online. To me a friend is a friend no matter if they’re online or personal. But can’t exactly go to anime conventions with my friends who live in other parts of the world or hang out. I’m too much of a mess though (and so is my room) to have company over though let alone travel too 😅.

Back