• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I'm looking forward to the quiz for one last attempt to get my throwback tickets up by 4.
If I can get 84 total... I can get a green crystal between two lily of the valleys.

I can’t believe they’re bringing MySims to the switch, those games were my childhood. I dont know if I’ll get them, I wanna find out if the glitches are fixed first 😂 but wow, so nostalgic!

If we had 6x2 sidebars, this is what my sidebar would look like:

IMG_2460.jpeg

Earlier today the teacher was trying (key word is “trying”) to pronounce it and he unsurprisingly got it wrong, so I corrected him and told him how to actually say it, and I heard someone (I think he’s in a grade above me but had to take this class again so he doesn’t know who I am) say “what the ****” in response to hearing how to say my name. So rude. >.< When things like that happen it just makes me hate having my name.

Uh… anyway, on a lighter note, I watched the trailer for the new Sonic movie and it looks really good. I haven’t watched the others yet but I might binge all of them so I can have context for this one.

I love how Hogwarts Legacy did not include quidditch, literally one of the most familiar parts of the entire Harry Potter series (which I say with confidence bc I know jack **** abt Harry Potter but I at least know what quidditch is lol), and instead of updating the game or adding DLC to bring it to the game they literally just said "Yeah let's make it an entirely separate video game for quidditch that you have to pay full price for." 😂💀

I can’t believe they’re bringing MySims to the switch, those games were my childhood. I dont know if I’ll get them, I wanna find out if the glitches are fixed first 😂 but wow, so nostalgic!
They are?? My Sims was the best. I actually preferred it to Animal Crossing at the time.

Today I kept crashing after I got home from ordering new lens for my glasses. I’m hoping I’ll get my energy back soon. I want to get the gaming sessions thread up for Among Us soon now I see there is a lot of interest.

So I’m glad that I got the Flower Wand again, but I’m still not at 10,000 TBT yet. So I’ll continue participating in new events to gather items just for sale until I’m at 10,000 TBT again.

me when MySims games are coming to the switch

IMG_0679.jpeg

I fw MySims Kingdom and MySims Party heavy when I was a kid, they were 2 of my absolute favourite games!! I'm so excited to play the former again, and with updated graphics!!!!

I love that thing that says "are you a short sleeves long pants kinda gay, or a long sleeves short pants kinda gay." I am currently a long sleeves short pants gay. 😂

After looking at all the entries of the desserts, I want some now. 🤰
Everyone did a great job and looked like they had fun. 🥳

Back