• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

An older gentleman today approached me and was asking me about how to use DVD players on computers because he wanted to watch his favorite movies.

He was extremely nice.

I tried my best to explain. I hope he figures it out. He said he approached me because young people tend to know about technology.

Guys help my moral strings are being tugged, I just want to read Wikipedia articles and now I feel obligated to donate $2.75???? T^T I mean, it’s optional, but still

Wikipedia is honestly not the best resource out there, considering people can edit the posts. Do what you want but be careful. I used to go to college for a history degree so I did a lot of research and wikipedia is one of the sources that aren’t acceptable in paper writing. There are so many problems relying on wikipedia pages (not just for paper writing but for information in general). Some articles are written with a heavy bias, some rely on bad resources or not enough sources. That’s all I have to say. Just thought to let you know.

Wikipedia is honestly not the best resource out there, considering people can edit the posts. Do what you want but be careful. I used to go to college for a history degree so I did a lot of research and wikipedia is one of the sources that aren’t acceptable in paper writing. There are so many problems relying on wikipedia pages (not just for paper writing but for information in general). Some articles are written with a heavy bias, some rely on bad resources or not enough sources. That’s all I have to say. Just thought to let you know.
Wikipedia is better now than it was 15 or 20 years ago.

I knew that already, I just like reading the articles for fun. But thank you for reminding me! don’t worry you’ve got nothing to be anxious about 🫂

Tomorrow I need to go to get my glasses fixed since I scratched them when I fell. I’m not happy but it’s better this than having to go to the hospital (if the fall had been more serious). I’m embarrassed to go because of the bruises and cuts on my face >.<. Not to mention I’m worried I’m going to fall again.

Oh, you know…a bit chubby, soft, plump around the middle. Big and cuddly-looking, what we might call “teddy bears.” Some are athletic, like shot putters, football players, pro wrestlers, or weightlifters, but others not as much. Guys I like hehehe. 😍
I've been trying not to find Sephiroth hot, if you care.

I want to do more drawings for canvas crossing but I’m honestly not feeling any less burnt out 😅. Probably not a good idea. I’ll see how I feel though! I might start feeling better soon 🙂

Currently on chapter 29 of Towers of Midnight...I only started this book like 6 or 7 days ago. Think I've read more in the past week than I have in the past 4-5 months lol.

I remember reading one Wikipedia article as a kid and it randomly said in all caps “BUTTS ARE WHERE YOU POOPOO COMES OUT AND IT SMELLS REAL BAD WHEN IT’S STUCK” or something like that. We were laughing so hard, but of course it was some troll who was messing around…thankfully you see less of that on Wikipedia these days lol.

So, I'm already in the middle of writing a story and all of a sudden my mind goes
"Hey, how about use these same characters, age them into adults and have the story be about the one that got away."

I can't do this to him. But it's so tempting right now. 😭

There are three months per season, but every season has five months that have the same signs.
  • The core months (January, April, July, and October) are, by all means, part of the season they come from.
  • The middle months (February, May, August, and November) are when the earliest signs of the next season are, but they are still part of the season the previous consecutive months are and share many things in common.
  • The transition months (March, June, September, and December) are the weakest months representing the seasons they begin in, but are the start of the next season and are usually classified in the next season.

Back