• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I put in my few guesses for the fair quiz 😖
I hope I can manage 4 whole throwback tickets and not end up with like 3.5 Lol... 🥲

i suck so BAD at drawing on paper, this isn’t good because im a graphic design major who does everything on the computer and im required to attend physical drawing classes for some reason.

Last edited:
Literally almost missed my bus. They’re supposed to say what buses are here but they never said it was so how was I supposed to know? Especially since they don’t let us leave our classes until our bus is said? This is so stupid.

Last edited:
Using imperial measurements, here are some facts about science:
  • A normal blood pressure is 2 PSI (systolic) over 1.5 PSI (diastolic).
  • STP is 32°F and 29 inHg.
  • The density of water is 1.04 ounces per fluid ounces.

Today we were doing Wordle as a class because everyone was done with their work, and we narrowed it down to “KNA-E.” I guessed that the word was “knave” and it was actually correct. The only reason I even know that word is because of Sonic and the Black Knight of all things. 💀

Got some box wine for tonight...been craving it for some time now. Tastes SO MUCH better than that fortified rotgut known as Wild Irish Rose lol.

I’m starting to work on some things for my tbt shop. I hope I can open it soon even though I don’t have 100% everything. I’m trying to think of a name right now. 🤔

I’m feeling a little sleepy too.

There's way too much generational bashing.

'Gen Z does this or Gen Z does that'. No, I don't "eat laundry detergent" or bring my parent to work interviews.

You can basically apply it to any older generation though. It's just silly to make a giant assumption about millions.

And it's always negative. There is almost never any conversation of what the generation of people are doing excellent at.
I agree. All of those kinds of statements are total generalizations over millions of people and don’t reflect everyone. On top of that I think Generation Alpha gets too much flack for doing things kids have always done. I don’t think it’s fair to judge an entire group of people who aren’t even adults yet.

I’m terrible at coming up with names for characters, places, or really anything lol. Still trying to think of a name for my shop.

Last edited:
Real Krabby Patty. I must have one :')

Also I need to charge my phone

Screenshot_20240831-005903.png

Real Krabby Patty. I must have one :')

Also I need to charge my phone

View attachment 581873
That's quite interesting, because I remember that Stephen Hillenburg (the creator of Spongebob Squarepants) didn't want to promote krabby patties into the real world and would go against his wishes if true. Interesting they chose Wendy's out of all fast food restaurants but of course, who knows if this is real in the first place?

That's quite interesting, because I remember that Stephen Hillenburg (the creator of Spongebob Squarepants) didn't want to promote krabby patties into the real world and would go against his wishes if true. Interesting they chose Wendy's out of all fast food restaurants but of course, who knows if this is real in the first place?

Makes sense to me. A real world burger is never going to live up to how they portray Krabby Patty's as magical in the show. So I totally get him not wanting to release this resulting in disappointment for kids.

I don't like missing promotional items. If it releases I'm going to try it. (sorry hillenburg).

Ironically I'm not even somebody who likes tons of toppings stacked on a sandwich. I don't expect this will be great for me, but it sounds like a fun family trip others would enjoy.

If you want to know how much energy the Earth uses to make earthquakes, a Magnitude 1 earthquake has 2 million joules, which is the equivalent of a 475-calorie meal. A Magnitude 2 earthquake is more than one week’s worth of calories in food. Magnitude 7, a powerful enough earthquake to cause significant damage, has almost 2 quadrillion joules, which is a million times a billion.

I believe I heard he didn't want there to be any spin-offs either, which there now are. Disappointing but not surprising if they are still going against his wishes like this.

America has never had an only child for a president. Every single US president has at least one sibling.
this sounds like a fun fact for @Alolan_Apples hehe

I came here to say that I peeked at the What's Bothering You thread and I thought about saying something there, but truthfully, nothing is really bothering me at the moment. I'm so relieved 🥺 I need to catch a break sometimes.
Post automatically merged:

I believe I heard he didn't want there to be any spin-offs either, which there now are. Disappointing but not surprising if they are still going against his wishes like this.
it's hard to know exactly what his wishes were because there's a lot of grey area in terms of what he wanted and what executives wanted while he was still alive. I don't believe there is any hard evidence that these spinoffs actually went against what he wanted. but the only person we could ever ask about his wishes is him unfortunately.

I will say that I heard he didn't like the idea of executives greenlighting merchandise based on his IP, because he didn't want remnants of his legacy to wind up as trash in the ocean, the very thing he had a passion for.

I agree. All of those kinds of statements are total generalizations over millions of people and don’t reflect everyone. On top of that I think Generation Alpha gets too much flack for doing things kids have always done. I don’t think it’s fair to judge an entire group of people who aren’t even adults yet.
Labeling people in a generation is a modern thing to. Most places stop at the GI/Greatest Generation, but a very select few stop at the Lost Generation 1890s. I remember wondering a long time ago how far the list went and it stopped a lot earlier than I thought it would. So I looked up the reason for it and the names were coined to be easier to market stuff to a select age group. Of course, the naming took a different approach and it's just everyone's easier way to mock a certain group instead of its intended use. Especially when social media became very popular.

I'm just old enough to remember when social media wasn't really that rampant. And I don't remember hearing the generation terms thrown around so much. I remember hearing it here or there, normally on the news, but I paid little attention to it since my parents would usually have the TV on with the news. Now I probably can't go one day without hearing the names being used and it's always to mock a certain age group.

When I was in school my teacher read some quote to us about someone older belittling the current younger generation. How they were stupid, lazy, and they feared this would be the end because of how pathetic the generation was. It was some quote/writing from the 1800s. I guess that generation turned out just fine.

Not only generational bashing, but generational gatekeeping too within own generation. The amount of people I seen usually on reddit (and some other places too.) tries to gatekeep certain aspects of growing up. Like this is what some think someone born in 1987 look like to someone born in 1989:👵🏽 vs👶🏽

It's like why. I'm not even that much younger than them. lol

Back