• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

Spent a good hour on YouTube watching bad advice videos, the ones about finding out if your crush likes you back for a scene in my story.

I'm so tired.

The dynamic between my aunt and uncle is an interesting one.

My uncle is rich. Had a high ranking corporation job, stock trader, massive inheritance from his government working dad.

My aunt was not rich. She married him.

Ironically though, she's very materialistic and wants everybody to know she has money. Won't fly anything except first class. Wants high end cars. Wants to dress up everywhere.

My uncle is nothing Iike that. Despite being the one who grew up very well off. He's very humble and down to earth. It's admirable.

I noticed something about this forum. It’s not just collectibles I’m having a hard time selling or date-trading. When I make a request for art in the Museum Shop, nobody wants to fulfill my request.

Am I not getting any business because it’s really me they’re trying to avoid? Or has the Museum Shop been having troubles too?
It's not you Apple man.There just aren't as many active members using this forum as there was in the past.I used to post a lot on the Island Journals board which was pretty active at one time but that place is a ghost town now.This forum is centered around Animal Crossing and a lot of people have stopped playing the latest installment and have gone elsewhere for their online entertainment.I don't play a lot myself so I don't make a lot of AC posts anymore.Frankly,I'm not really sure why I'm still here.

I have been interested in taking on one of your museum requests but I still have a commission to work on that I have been needing to finish for almost a year 😅

You might have more luck in going to a specific shop and commissioning directly rather than waiting for artists to come to you!
It's not you Apple man.There just aren't as many active members using this forum as there was in the past.I used to post a lot on the Island Journals board which was pretty active at one time but that place is a ghost town now.This forum is centered around Animal Crossing and a lot of people have stopped playing the latest installment and have gone elsewhere for their online entertainment.I don't play a lot myself so I don't make a lot of AC posts anymore.Frankly,I'm not really sure why I'm still here.
Another possible reason why I couldn’t get any art sellers to my thread is because the Fair has worn us out. All of the artists needed a break since the event was very art-intensive. And I just started a thread at a time of transition.

Some opinions are better kept to yourself, especially involving politics. Most of the time when someone openly states a political stance, they’re looking for confrontation.

I shake my head when someone wears anything with a political candidate or stance on it. Every shirt my dad is a political message.

Some opinions are better kept to yourself, especially involving politics. Most of the time when someone openly states a political stance, they’re looking for confrontation.

I shake my head when someone wears anything with a political candidate or stance on it. Every shirt my dad is a political message.
I’ve seen people wear political outfits to go vote when it’s forbidden at polling places. Guess some people will never learn, or are just waiting for someone to remark on their hat/shirt so they start a fight. Personally I don’t understand why anyone would want to cause an argument, but those people definitely exist.

I’ve seen people wear political outfits to go vote when it’s forbidden at polling places. Guess some people will never learn, or are just waiting for someone to remark on their hat/shirt so they start a fight. Personally I don’t understand why anyone would want to cause an argument, but those people definitely exist.
Voting is supposed to be anonymous, but it's not really if you are blatantly displaying which candidate has your vote.

Yeah, that it disrespectful. Even stuff like Confederate flag shirts, anti-Disney shirts, and a shirt bashing on another state can clearly tell who you’re voting for. It’s a good thing that I don’t own any clothing that contains political messages, while T-shirts is something I never wear in public.

This is kind of funny to me, because Concordia is actually my ACNH island name since 2020. Though, I've been thinking of restarting for a name change lately. Something I'll probably do some other time.

Anyways, I'm thinking about preordering this game for my brother on his birthday. He got me Paper Mario TTYD remake plus this game looks really nice, I think he'll enjoy it.

I searched 'Feraligatr Sprite' and this was the first one that came up. (Gen 3).

Got a laugh out of me.

Screenshot 2024-09-17 8.04.25 PM.png

At least they zoomed out in later generations. I wonder who created that earlier design and decided 'It looks perfect to me'! Clearly nothing that people are going to interpret the wrong way and meme about.

Screenshot 2024-09-17 8.10.32 PM.png

I'm not a fan of paying for online services. However at least the base plan for Switch Online is incredibly cheap.

I let it auto renew through my PayPal account.

Back