• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

The neat thing is that we actually found her outside as a stray. She was hiding under the tool shed my dad liked to use.

Here is a baby photo after we took her in and adopted her.

Screenshot_20240918-115615.png

I just realized I have “Hakuho” and “Trixie Mattel” right above/below each other on my Google search bar thingie, so I need to somehow combine sumo and drag in fanart. Maybe them hanging out with this as the reference pic? 😂
1726681925769.jpeg

Attachments

• 1726681849517.jpeg
    1726681849517.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 0
I tried to make a new imgur account but it said forbidden still when I tried submitting it. I wonder if they banned me since I deleted my account a few times? 🤔 I had to use my email to set it up. No way to contact support about it since you need an imgur account name to fill support form out right away. I really didn’t want to make another account but needing an image link to put an image in my signature was a problem.

I’m so sick of all kinds of support. I’ve had nothing but problems.

It says 'whatever you want' so I'm going to take this literally.

I've been craving to post a random elephant photo. However I think I've used up my daily quota for the random thoughts thread.

Elephants are cool, intelligent and majestic looking. This specific photo is an African Elephant. Did you know they can live up to a massive 70 years old?

elephants.jpg

Between these songs, which one do you think I would be more likely to post?
  • American Pie
  • Espresso
If you guess which one, you can explain what that means about me.

I heard my mom yesterday having a pretty heated conversation with my sister over the phone about grades and how she needs to be talking to more people and not just scroll through TikTok whenever she gets back to campus after classes are over. That just makes me really happy I’m not in college yet, so I don’t have to deal with that right now.

I just realized something that if added would divide the Animal Crossing community. What if the next game in the series had AI generated dialogue for the villagers to save the developers time on writing? That would be so awful.
That could lead into some weird lore...
Hopefully they carefully review the dialog a few times before launch.
I didn't really think about it, but it wouldn't surprised me if they try it. Dialog was one of the larger complaints of nh.

^I mean, AI generated dialogue would work, as long as it was limited to the robot villagers since they, quite literally, are an example of AI. if they did it for EVERYONE, then we'd have problems.

Back