• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

Most people seem to either hate or love Hawaiian pizza. I'm more middle of the road. I don't mind it but it certainly would be my first choice for a pizza.

While visiting Germany, I noticed how many different car brands there were compared to here in the USA. Apparently they had just about every single car brand we have plus more like Oppel, Citroën, and Škoda. So one time I tallied up how many I saw for like an hour. I’m not sure where it is at the moment though. But I’m thinking sometime I might do the same with planes and airlines, since I’m always seeing them when I go outside.

Apparently some people are attracted to the Man in the Yellow Hat from Curious George. (I remember Andy Cohen’s Instagram video) Somehow, this doesn’t surprise me lol. I see the appeal, mostly in the TV version. He needs a few good meals before he gets on my radar. (personal preference)

Yea it definitely is not simple and there are many factors that have to be considered. I am sorry you and them and so many have gone through that. No one especially children should. My best friend’s daughter said it stated at the end of 1st period.it will take awhile for them to process.

Hopefully she can find help if she needs it. Our school offered free counseling services. (For individuals and families).

My memory blacked out a lot of it. I can remember some details very specifically, but much of it is like thinking into a blank box. Which honestly it's probably a good thing. (It's also a possible trauma response). My clearest memory is the swarm of giant news trucks and vans. I remember finding out the first person was dead, I don't remember anything about the shooter. It's like my mind has a gap. He killed himself and I don't even remember finding that out. It's because everybody responds differently.

I do offer condolences. Best wishes to you and yours ❤️.

Hopefully she can find help if she needs it. Our school offered free counseling services. (For individuals and families).

My memory blacked out a lot of it. I can remember some details very specifically, but much of it is like thinking into a blank box. Which honestly it's probably a good thing. (It's also a possible trauma response). My clearest memory is the swarm of giant news trucks and vans. I remember finding out the first person was dead, I don't remember anything about the shooter. It's like my mind has a gap. He killed himself and I don't even remember finding that out. It's because everybody responds differently.

I do offer condolences. Best wishes to you and yours ❤️.
As far as I know the school will be having counseling available to them if they need it.
Such a trauma is different to deal with . Memory is an interesting thing as it does block out things you would rather forget. It also can make things hazy. Yea everyone responds to trauma differently. Best wishes to you and yours as well.

I'm very amused with myself for getting a delibird into the hall of fame.

Granted, it did absolutely nothing during the elite four 😂.

I thought maybe it could beat a Dragonite with 1 HP left. Then it missed its attack and got knocked out in one hit.

Ah well. It did its best.

Screenshot_20240915-211149.png

playin' thru paper mario ttyd for like the 20th time (specifically playin' the remake for the 1st time) and they gave my boy cortez some more spanish dialogue i'm lovin it

My most recent warning expired. That I got all the way back in June.

nifty.

I shall try not to get another one.
I didn’t realize that warnings last longer now. Last warning I got lasted a month. When I first joined, they typically last two weeks.

Has anything changed?

I didn’t realize that warnings last longer now. Last warning I got lasted a month. When I first joined, they typically last two weeks.

Has anything changed?
I don't think so. I believe warning expiry is dependent on the severity of the given warnings.

I looked at my own warnings for reference; Almost all of them expired in three months, but I have one that's only 1 month long.

Interesting that your warning(s) was only two weeks long back then. Maybe the system has been tweaked since then and extended the time.

Back