• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

As a kid, age 20 feels like an entirely away.

Right now I would say 30 feels like an entirely away.

Maybe by then, 40 will feel far.

Life is already short and we all know that, so it's nothing I try to dwell on too often.

I was terrified to see my paycheck for this month. But the money went into my account just after midnight and it is significantly better than I expected. 🙏

Bonus I think I can afford to take my girlfriend out for dinner on her birthday after all. 🖤

I can't wait for my tax return to be here in less than a month... I've been waiting all year for it, and I'm going to need that big boost.

I'm so curious about fields of misteria. I'm gonna have to look into picking it up next year after it has had more development time.

I’ve been messing around with character chat bots today for the first time and I made my own earlier based on my OC. The whole thing is both extremely creepy and entertaining. I knew artificial intelligence would get better during my lifetime, but I didn’t think something like this would be available so soon.

If you want to know why I haven’t created a political thread since my comeback, it’s because I frequently got in trouble with other members when I posted or engaged in political topics. Since I didn’t want to get in trouble again, I am not going to post anymore political topics in Brewster’s or get involved in any new ones that pop up.

Of course, I could be slammed by some people for not wanting to get involved since they can’t even tolerate neutrality or indifference anymore. But getting involved is why I get in trouble. Even if I follow the rules, my defensiveness is just as uncivil as attacking others for disagreeing with you or having an opinion you don’t like. So the best thing I can do is not get involved.

To be honest, I have gotten more liberal or moderate after Tucker Carlson got fired from Fox News and that sites like Townhall (which used to be my primary news source) and Newsmax defended Carlson. But my Mollycord ban (which is something I will never forgive) has made me slide back to the conservative wing I was once part of. But then again, it’s not the conservatives I’m supporting more. It’s the liberals that I’m opposing more.

Anyways, I shouldn’t get involved in these kinds of discussions anywhere. In fact, my one mistake from the past was getting involved at all. But you know, if you don’t make any mistakes, you’ll never learn. After all, I made enemies from both the left and the right this year. I shouldn’t make anymore enemies.

I have almost no short term memory.

Being able to look at my notes for exams is incredibly helpful.

I also don't remember most of what I've posted in this thread and thankfully it doesn't seem I've repeated myself too often.

i finally have RGB fans for the first time ever in my PC case. i've had RGB motherboards, and that's about it, but never fans. i usually just use whatever the case comes with. well, turns out, lian li's cases are huge and only come with 2 fans that kind of suck, and not like. a good suck. bad suck. no airflow. so i got some more. these ones are wicked loud but they blow air like CRAZY.

my babygirl-ing shrine has also grown larger.

20240916_214559.jpg

Apparently some people are attracted to the Man in the Yellow Hat from Curious George. (I remember Andy Cohen’s Instagram video) Somehow, this doesn’t surprise me lol. I see the appeal, mostly in the TV version. He needs a few good meals before he gets on my radar. (personal preference)
It's still better than being attracted to Rick Sanchez from Rick and Morty, Rick looks extremely ugly and extremely unattractive in both design and personality to me tbh. 🤣

Also, will the man in the yellow hat be the next Tumblr man like the Onceler from Lorax?

It's still better than being attracted to Rick Sanchez from Rick and Morty, Rick looks extremely ugly and extremely unattractive in both design and personality to me tbh. 🤣

Also, will the man in the yellow hat be the next Tumblr man like the Onceler from Lorax?
I think he was at one point…I recall seeing some Tumblr posts lusting over Yellow Hat man lol.

But who am I to judge? I liked Wade Ripple from Elemental even though he’s literal water. 😂

Last edited:
I noticed something about this forum. It’s not just collectibles I’m having a hard time selling or date-trading. When I make a request for art in the Museum Shop, nobody wants to fulfill my request.

Am I not getting any business because it’s really me they’re trying to avoid? Or has the Museum Shop been having troubles too?

I noticed something about this forum. It’s not just collectibles I’m having a hard time selling or date-trading. When I make a request for art in the Museum Shop, nobody wants to fulfill my request.

Am I not getting any business because it’s really me they’re trying to avoid? Or has the Museum Shop been having troubles too?
I have been interested in taking on one of your museum requests but I still have a commission to work on that I have been needing to finish for almost a year 😅

You might have more luck in going to a specific shop and commissioning directly rather than waiting for artists to come to you!

Back