• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

Can’t tell if I’m living in the best era (Bionicle, Pokémon, Minecraft, etc) or if I’m biased due to nostalgia, plus having no knowledge of what will exist in the future as something in the future could be better.

Am I doing this correctly? If I said “fall < winter,” that means I’m saying fall is better than winter, right? Because that’s how it’s supposed to work in math but I feel like I’m doing it wrong based on the way I see people use it.

Am I doing this correctly? If I said “fall < winter,” that means I’m saying fall is better than winter, right? Because that’s how it’s supposed to work in math but I feel like I’m doing it wrong based on the way I see people use it.
I'm no math whiz but < is less than, and > is greater than!

As much as I'm enjoying reading the current book I'm on, I think I need a break from it...maybe focus on some short stories by Poe and Lovecraft instead...Spooktober IS around the corner, after all.

I got on a plane last month and felt no fear whatsoever. It was my first time flying. I'm glad to know it's not going to be a fear of mine and I even enjoyed looking out the window.

I can proudly say I have now earned my username.

I know my Dodgers are gonna get bounced in the playoffs, but I'm so happy we have Shohei Ohtani. 51 stolen bases and 51 homer runs is absolute BONKERS
Man, watching him hit that 50th homer yesterday was soooo cool. EVERYBODY was recording it in the stadium, it was wild! I was seriously hoping that the other team wasn’t going to try to walk him, that would have been severely uncool. I think the pitcher would’ve gotten stuff thrown at him!

Aside from that, I need my Phillies to make it in! It’s funny, I’ve been so weirdly conflicted - the Tigers are my nostalgic team because they were the team my dad rooted for when I was growing up (he still roots for them, as well as my uncle). The Mets have been my mom’s and late grandpa’s team forever, and the Phillies are my team because of the significance Philadelphia holds to my husband, son, and I.

I did NOT like Bryce Harper when he was with the Nationals, but he found his home in Philly and I really want to see him get a ring there. He loves Philly, they love him, and it’s perfect.
Post automatically merged:

I always remember it by thinking < looks like a sideways L, which stands for Less Than. 🥰

I always remember it by thinking < looks like a sideways L, which stands for Less Than. 🥰
Yeah, I thought that, but I’ve also seen people use it the opposite way (where the sentence I said would mean that winter is better than fall) and I was wondering if they just didn’t understand how to use the sign or if I didn’t… so I glad that I was right.

In 2nd grade they showed us a video where that sign is supposed to be an alligator that only eats bigger numbers, so I try to remember it based on that.

I will never understand the thing in most media (usually in any form of animation,). A character calls themself ugly and compare themselves to the pretty popular person in school or whatever. But that character and the popular person looks exactly the same, just different hair color or eye color.

I struggle to draw the boundary between somebody bantering and outright being mean.

I had a friend in my 9th grade year. We would hang out after school. Get pizza. Go to his house. He wasn't nice though. Was on me constantly and could get very hurtful.

Occasionally I would tell him to chill out because he was going too far and he would say "This is what friendship is. The problem is you".

I didn't get it then. I don't get it now. When somebody insults me I usually get stuck trying to figure out if it was meant as a joke or if it was bullying. It's hard to tell where one side ends and the other begins.

I didn't keep up with the Rangers much this year, but they started out kinda good in the beginning right? I'm guessing injuries, but at least you guys have the ring from last year!

We started out the year okay, but quickly fell flat. Mostly due to pitching deficiency, which surprise surprise was caused mostly by injuries. Despite having a good lineup our offense was also atrocious at times as well. Adolis Garcia as well as some of the others went through HUGE slumps or got injured, which didn't help, either.

The #1 mistake they made though was trading away Jordan Montgomery. I understand they didn't have the money to keep him, but dude was one heck of a pitcher.

IMG_4790.jpeg

Seeing this brand makes me nostalgic. I used to eat these as snacks in middle school.

Back