• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I saw that the sumo wrestler Takakeisho is retiring. He’s only my age, but sustained a bad neck injury a few years ago.

He’s also an Ozeki, or the second-highest rank. I always thought he would become the next Yokozuna. I can literally picture him doing the dohyo-iri, or ring-entering ceremony.

I’m kind of surprised because most sumo wrestlers retire in their mid-thirties, then become a coach, judge matches, and later own a stable. I think it is the best for his health, though.

I will never understand the thing in most media (usually in any form of animation,). A character calls themself ugly and compare themselves to the pretty popular person in school or whatever. But that character and the popular person looks exactly the same, just different hair color or eye color.
Isn’t that just every single child character model in South Park lol

Back