Place your random thoughts.

Now that I think about it, my personal favorite stories that I’ve written are more aimed at children. I mean, “The Elf and the Boy” isn’t really a “little kids’ story” but it’s appropriate for…older kids, I guess? And the mouse story isn’t for babies, but I guess early to middle-grade readers.

It’s funny because I never really wanted to write anything for kids— not out of spite, I just didn’t think it was in the cards. But as an artist, there isn’t a point where you stay where you are forever— you keep moving and growing and changing.

This was my first time finishing a Luigi's Mansion Game. (GameCube). I got Rank C.

Which is fair. I got all 50 out of 50 collectable boos. I did poorly on the boss fights though.

Screenshot_20241005-121728.png

Just thinking about the FACE Act and its relation to Roe v Wade reminds me of how the government isn’t the only force that can thwart your freedoms or infringe upon your rights.

I do want that Krabby Patty from Wendy's.

However it's giving me a very corporate cash grab vibe.

Especially considering they've already discovered the sandwich isn't placed together like how the show describes it.

I do want that Krabby Patty from Wendy's.

However it's giving me a very corporate cash grab vibe.

Especially considering they've already discovered the sandwich isn't placed together like how the show describes it.
I just thought it was weird they have a Pineapple Frosty to go with it. It’s like we’re drinking SpongeBob’s house lol.

Though Frosties are ice cream, it made me think of “He burnt my shake” for some reason. 😂

Back