Place your random thoughts.

I wonder if there's this moment in which we want the show to end, especially when there's tv shows and cartoons that ran for decades like Spongebob and the Simpsons.

For me, I just want to see both shows end because they couldn't reach the same note as the era in which these shows debut. Good shows are always short and sweet, long running shows sometimes felt like that one food stored that gets spoiled overtime.

I like Agatha All Along so far but why aren’t they using the theme song for it >:| although maybe they’re saving it for the finale

sometimes I get music stuck in my head, but other times I just have random sounds and stuff stuck in my head haha. I don't quite know how to describe it. like there's something in my head but I can't quite identify it. I wonder if anyone else gets that way too?

I changed two lightbulbs in our bathroom and got lazy about changing the third.

So one is creepily flickering the entire room on and off like its haunted.

I wrote my first children’s story today— about a mouse singing to find a female mate. He lives in a forest and his singing skills are doubted, as no one can hear his song (based on how mice’s mating songs can’t be heard by most other creatures), but eventually succeeds in attracting a cute mouse girl.

I think it would be cute children’s book but am clueless about publishing lol. I’ll have to look into that. Might take a while, though.

Back