Place your random thoughts.

I just realized today if I had a kid right when I was 18 and assuming they were born nine months after my birthday they would be in preschool now. That feels very strange to me.

I just realized today if I had a kid right when I was 18 and assuming they were born nine months after my birthday they would be in preschool now. That feels very strange to me.
Lol same 😂 if I had a kid at 18, they'd be about 3 years old right now.

The funny thing about this is I became a great aunt at just 18 years old. One of my older brothers has 2 daughters (who are both grown ups), and one of them has a son, who's my great nephew. Crazy, I know. 😅

I've been thinking about this for a while, strangely enough...

If I did have a kid when I was 18, he or she would be the age of 5 or 6 by now! :eek:

My current 2024 event rankings so far:
  • #1 - TBT Fair 2024
  • #2 - Farewell to New Leaf Online
  • #3 - 12th Annual Egg Hunt
  • #4 - The Bell Tree Time Portal Tragedy
  • #5 - Lunar New Year
  • #6 - Mushroom Season
  • #7 - 2024 TBT World Championship
  • #8 - Flower Week
  • #9 - Diversity Art Contest

My game is not helping me feel better.

Also wondering if I should’ve added 5 PM sessions for this week even though all if the 5 PM sessions had to be cancelled lately since not enough people showed up. 🤔

I feel like I somehow messed up again and made things worse than they already were :/. Where is the turn off button for anxiety 😔

Last edited:
I get constant reminders of this. Three of my friends had babies at 17-18. Their kids are old enough to use TBT! 😂

There's plenty of folks I went to school with that had kids at 17 & 18 (one at 16). Now those kids are pretty close to 20 years old now.

Thanks for the grim reminder 💀 ☠️

I love that my ex friend tries to make me jealous by spending time (and money) with a "friend" I plan to "ghost" once this school year is over anyway. 🫣

if I had a kid when I was 18 they would be seven years old right now 😭😭 gettin there yall 🙏

I actually came here because I found one of my favourite images of all time and felt the need to share it
2e69ec738d48023b524bbf0719c63845.jpg

Back